Unlocking hidden zones on the Mix

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Abigaille

Reaction score
I just bought a mix and I found out two zones on the mix can't be unlocked unless you connect it to another mix. I convinced my friend to buy one, so we will have two mix, but I know I won't get anyone else to buy them (we're in our mid 30s, so none of our peers are going to be interested. Lol ) can we unlock the zones connecting our mix's to each other? Or does it have to be three unique mix's?

IIRC there's only one zone on Melody and Spacey versions that requires connections and that is Mermaid Palace. All the others, you can unlock without connectivity.

You need a total of 4 m!x units to unlock "Mermaid Palace" on the Melody / Spacey versions since the requirement is for one unit to connect to THREE OTHER units.

I remember reading a workaround that you can unlock Mermaid Palace with just two m!xes by Resetting the one unit two times and connecting the other one after each reset. But with this method only one unit unlocks the Mermaid Palace, though.

That's good to know, since I just got both editions, plus the Anniversary. I'll have to get another one, apparently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back