unloved

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamagirl99

Reaction score
Some of you might think its sad that I'm saying at 11 years old but I feel strongly about this and the people on the net are my last resort. Heres how it goes...

Everyone in my class last summer just suddenly ,well i dont know,something happened. we were all messing around on the adventure playground on our field. You know how it goes 'Charlotte fancies Daniel ' or whatever. It was me , my friends and a gang of boys. They sometimes mildy tease us and we take it as a joke (it is a joke). MY friend Rachel got asked out by Jack. SO unexpected. She didnt even LIKE Jack. She wasnt sure what to say , so she asked me. She would come to me because I have an older sister so i know about these things. I thought it was like a joke or something , so i said to say yes. She did. The same thing happened with two other people i knew.

THe process repeated a number of times until im the last one without a boy friend. :D Do you know what one of my friends said to me? She said Come and join the boyfriend club!!!! omg

Please help??? ;)

It's okay if you don't have a boyfriend. Actually, it's probably a good thing for a girl you're age. But you're not "unloved." The right guy just hasn't come along yet. :huh:

Don't worry about what your friend said. I'm sure it's just a joke. If she knew it would hurt your feelings she never would have said it. Tell her how it made you feel. :huh:

Now, don't feel bad because you don't have a boyfriend yet. You shouldn't be upset. You have plenty of time to meet someone nice. :huh:

It's okay if you don't have a boyfriend. Actually, it's probably a good thing for a girl you're age. But you're not "unloved." The right guy just hasn't come along yet. :huh:
Don't worry about what your friend said. I'm sure it's just a joke. If she knew it would hurt your feelings she never would have said it. Tell her how it made you feel. :huh:

Now, don't feel bad because you don't have a boyfriend yet. You shouldn't be upset. You have plenty of time to meet someone nice. :huh:
Ditto. And just to let you know, these guys aren't even worth it in the end anyway. You'd just be wasting your time.

Be happy to be SINGLE because you have sooo much more freedom than your little buddies and their "boyfriends". ;D

Don't worry! If you're 11 years old, you still have alot of time to meet "others." Do not look at boys the other way other girls look at them. You should be more concerned about your freedom and life then those boys.

Ditto. And just to let you know, these guys aren't even worth it in the end anyway. You'd just be wasting your time.
Be happy to be SINGLE because you have sooo much more freedom than your little buddies and their "boyfriends". ;D
I agree. Not many girls find "true love" when they're 11, anyway. =|

I have to admit, though, being single is much more fun... <3

LOL

i feel the same way. i have a topic in this section called girls,help! i feel so unloved because the person i am deeply in love with doesn't love me back. but still, someone right is coming for you and me too

Haw!!

Sorry.

Same thing with me! But don't worry, these kids obviously aren't mature. Don't pay any mind, the right guy will come for you.

\

Katie/-/-

I didn't have my first boyfriend until I was 14. Then i got married at 19! (not to that same boy mind you) don't rush things you'll just end up hurt.

I'm still single and don't have a boyfriend at 13. Most of my friends are still single to. It's fine.

Don't worry about not having a boyfriend. The purpose of dating is to find a husband/wife. It's learning more about people to see if you want to spend the rest of your life with them. That is why 11 year olds SHOULD NOT be dating. They don't understand what they are doing. It's not like kinds that age are looking for a spouse anyway; they're looking for other pleasures. Plus, what most kids are feeling at this age is infatuation. You think it's love, but it's really not.

Hope this helps. :blink:

I didn't have my first boyfriend until I was 14. Then i got married at 19! (not to that same boy mind you)  don't rush things you'll just end up hurt.
ME TOO! But uh... I married the same guy. Weird I know, but I'm happy.

But at 11? You shold be playing and learning more about who YOU are! You don't need to be looking for boy friends.

[SIZE=14pt] PS: [/SIZE]I Know that you are not unloved! Because God loves everyone. :furawatchi:

Well, everyones advice is good, but here is the thing:

You shouldn't want a boyfriend just because your friends do, and that doesn't mean you should feel bad when you don't have one either! :)

But, I know how it feels (I am the same age as you) and I feel this way sometimes too.

You know.. You are not a baby and you are not too young to like a guy. Its true, we are more mature than we seem. (As girls, that is.)

But boys our age are freakishly immature and they probuly don't even LIKE girls.. They just wanna show off.

Its a thing called "Guys that are young don't really like girls" x]

No worrys, wait till you meet the right one!

Don't worry. You'll have a boyfriend someday. To get one, just act like yourself. If you have a crush on someone, then just start up a conversation about stuff that he likes.

Soon you will be part of the 'boyfriend' club. Before you know it, you'll be like, "OMG! _______ asked me out!" to your friend, and they may be jealous >:3

I don't think you need to worry about boyfriends so early on in your life - you are only 11!

You will probably find your friends boyfriends don't last very long at all - and it is better to wait for someone you know well and know will love you rather than just going out with any old person.

I am 14 years old, and I have never had a boyfriend. My friends once tried to get one, but it came out quite wrong...

Anyway, don't let your friends feel jealous, at least you will be more focused on your work. You may find your friends boyfriends probably don't like them that much if they don't know them very well.

You're unloved because you don't have a boyfriend? Psh, that's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard.

At 11 years old, you're still a little girls. And little girls are not good candidates for dating. Consider yourself lucky to be single. In the end, it's not worth it. Your friends will be done with these dudes in less than a month, and then they'll be the ones ending up hurt, not you.

I'm almost 13 and have never had a boyfriend, but it's not all that bad, cos I think the boy I fancy actually likes me back.

Some of you might think its sad that I'm saying at 11 years old but I feel strongly about this and the people on the net are my last resort. Heres how it goes...
Everyone in my class last summer just suddenly ,well i dont know,something happened. we were all messing around on the adventure playground on our field. You know how it goes 'Charlotte fancies Daniel ' or whatever. It was me , my friends and a gang of boys. They sometimes mildy tease us and we take it as a joke (it is a joke). MY friend Rachel got asked out by Jack. SO unexpected. She didnt even LIKE Jack. She wasnt sure what to say , so she asked me. She would come to me because I have an older sister so i know about these things. I thought it was like a joke or something , so i said to say yes. She did. The same thing happened with two other people i knew.

THe process repeated a number of times until im the last one without a boy friend. :eek: Do you know what one of my friends said to me? She said Come and join the boyfriend club!!!! omg

Please help??? :)
wait... How can you be 'going out' if you're 11, anyways?

Eh, Their 'boyfriends' are most likely hold-hands-on-the-playground friendships.

That's ok... my friend rushes me to get a boyfriend near Valentine's Day. I just ignore her. I never ever had a boyfriend yet and I'm 11 also! Don't rush. Be happy you're single. :gozarutchi: You aren't "unloved"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back