unsure what to think about this

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

*Princess_Hazey*

Reaction score
Well, i do some clubs at the weekend and at 1 theres this boy who ive known for just over 2 years (from the club) and he just randomly sad to me that he liked wearing womens clothes.

I mean, im not trying to be horrible or insensitive, but i really didn't know how to react or think, i must admit i was slightly shocked as i neva thought him the kind of person

He then kept telling me not to tell eny1, i swore i wudn't but for some reason i felt totally defferent that before he told me and i kinda wanted to avoid him. I really am not trying to be offensive or insensitive but i didn't want to see him again.

Will some one please tell me how i should react i mean, maybe its not a big deal but i just don't know what to think.

If it makes you feel uncomfortable - that's OK.

It's hardly surprising since you have never dealt with anything like this before :)

If you have known him for a couple of years and have sworn not to tell anyone, then don't.

Sometimes it takes a little time to get used to an idea, so if you want to avoid talking to him for a while that's not being insensitive or offensive. If you ignore him or are rude to him - yes, that is insensitive :p

All I can say is wait and see. If he wants to know why you are avoiding him tell him it's because the secret he told you about women's clothes is making you feel uncomfortable and you need some time to think about how you feel about the news.

He has been honest with you. Be honest with him - that you feel a little strange about it, but haven't really made up your mind about the whole thing so he needs to give you some thinking space.

If he said don't tell anyone about it, he obviously trusts you, so don't tell anyone.

Think of it this way, would you like it if you'd told someone a revealing secret and they avoided you?

Ever considered that he may be Bi-Sexual or Homosexual?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back