Unwanted Attention From Guys/Girls

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^ There's someone like that in my grade who asked me out twice. But he's not the most, eh.. Stable person out there. He's on the small side, but when he gets angry, it's frankly scary. He was also desperate enough to ask girls out in groups, practically saying 'Raise your hand if you would date me!'. o.o

Shane asked me out more than once, as well.. And from past experience, I knew not to say yes and told him to keep moving down his list.

^ There's someone like that in my grade who asked me out twice. But he's not the most, eh.. Stable person out there. He's on the small side, but when he gets angry, it's frankly scary. He was also desperate enough to ask girls out in groups, practically saying 'Raise your hand if you would date me!'. o.o
Shane asked me out more than once, as well.. And from past experience, I knew not to say yes and told him to keep moving down his list.
Lol, great comeback! =)

My guy friend said I was 'hot' the other day. It kinda disturbed me. I guess it's flattering, but I'd much rather be called pretty or beautiful than 'hot'. Wouldn't any girl? Also, he's just my friend, and I don't want him to be attracted to me in that way.

Ah well, life goes on.

^ Guys definitly don't seem to understand that concept yet. We can only hope, though. D:

And that great comeback was actually true. Last year, I was his second choice if Shannon would have said no when he asked her out. But then I found Nick, and we were all good. :3

Hey, you can't blame us guys for being totally annoying and perverted. XD
xDDD Girls can be perverted... [SIZE=7pt]Like me [/SIZE]

This one guy who I really dislike always looks at me, looks at my... yeah... and is so annoying. I hate his excessive swearing and lies about how he drinks and how he drives underage. He follows me around everywhere and expects me to like him.
Do you get any unwanted attention from guys/girls?
I'm lucky! (cause I'm ugly..) If that happened to me, I would get like, so bored about it...

My guy friend said I was 'hot' the other day. It kinda disturbed me. I guess it's flattering, but I'd much rather be called pretty or beautiful than 'hot'. Wouldn't any girl?
Oh my gosh.

I totally agree with this. I mean, I appreciate being called pretty or attractive or whatever (especially if it's from someone I like), but being referred to as "hot" makes me feel pretty...

...Pretty uncomfortable, that is.

I don't know why. I guess words like "pretty" and "beautiful" make girls feel loved and wonderful, but words like "hot" can make them feel almost like they're being stalked or threatened, if you know what I mean :rolleyes: .

I received this email from a guy (H) and he was like 'love ya. thinking about ya babe xox' and that kind of stuff. Later H replied and said it was this annoying guy called O who wrote that. Seriously, O can be such a perv sometimes. He was like 'did you know you're hot?' and all that stuff to me...

And there's this guy called T who started to chat with me on Facebook. And he was doing the exact same things as O... some of my schoolmates are seriously starting to scare me :huh:

Well, theres this guy, who always stares at me in a stalking way, then calls out my name sometimes...o.o

xD

And one day I turned around, he was there!xD

He looked at me in a stalking way again, but I knew he was kidding and fooling around xD

So I pretened to slap him, but I ended up doing it, and it sounded hard!xD

I was like "Whoops!!" O.O

xD

Last year, this boy kept stuffing threatening love-notes in my locker :(

If you asked me if I liked him as a friend, I would have said yes.

That was before he showed up at one of my piano concerts and started swearing at me for 'leading him on'.

Unwanted attention from people have scared me ever since. I don't mind it if it were a crush or something, but if it was a bit like 'stalking', then that scares me.

Last edited by a moderator:
^ I have as well.A guy asked me for sex yesterday.
O.O

I got like, sexually harassed verbally by 3 guys. I always do.

They are my age, though, and I know them but just the way they talk bothers me sometimes.

Ghr.

This one guy who I really dislike always looks at me, looks at my... yeah... and is so annoying. I hate his excessive swearing and lies about how he drinks and how he drives underage. He follows me around everywhere and expects me to like him.
Do you get any unwanted attention from guys/girls?
I know how you feel.

There was also a guy at the beginning of this year who touched my butt when I was playing handball...

And at the grade 7 gradutaion dance one guy kept looking at my boobs and trying to get a little...too close.

Then I was at an Indoor Cricket place, also playing handball. This man, he seriously looked late 20s, early 30s. He was a little strange, and was playing in a disabled cricket team. So after the game, he was watching me play handball. Then someone from his team came over and told me (in a weird way) that his friend liked me. Then the other guy came over and tried to get a conversation going... which was verrrry weird. Then he attempted to ask me out, but I ran off to tell my mum and dad before he could freak me out. Really, this guy was seriously late 20s, mid 30s, and he was trying to ask me, a 14 (13 at the time) year old girl, out. -_-

I dont normally get any unwanted attention. I'm pretty much good friends with everyone that I talk to.

Except that one time I was Approached by a Paedophile in a Van.

He said "Your Dad asked me to give you a left home".

One problem with this, I was riding my bike at the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back