Up Your Nose

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A DS stylus, a Q-tip, my finger (I pick my nose sometimes when no one's looking ._.) and a pencil. That's all I can remember xD

Sometimes when I'm playing trivial pursuit, I like to put the little colourful wedge pieces up my nose because it annoys my mom and I'm mischievous baby, dontchaknow

When we were little my twin shoved a jellybean up his nose. When he took it out he ate it.

I once put carrots up my nose to be a walrus. o.x 8D

A girl in my class's little brother once shoved a crayon up his nose so high he had to be brought to the hospital. Later that night, he sneezed and the second half of the crayon came out.

A few years ago, I stuck a plum stone up my nose...My mum managed to get it out with a hairpin. xD I laugh about it now, but it wasn't very funny at the time. o_o;

Uhhrrm. I don't think I've stuck anything in my nose on purpose. Maybe a Sharpie or two by accident when I was smelling them, because they smell fabb.

When I was like 2, I shoved a daisy up my nose so my mum had to get it out with tweezers lol... Since then, I've shoved coins, spaghetti & noodles (yes i can put it up my nose and pull it out of my mouth), tissues (on account of having a blocked nose), and various other objects.

I once got a raisin stuck up my nose and was scared my mom would find out and take me to the hospital.

But I got it out after like five minutes. XD

Aaand I think I've gotten a Qtip up my nose before. Aha.

I have stuck a googly eye up my nose and luckily I managed to get it out. THE ADULTS NEVER NOTICED!!!! XD

I don't stick many things up my nose, and haven't since a young age, luckily. xD

But I did pierce my nose, if that even counts. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back