Upcoming Grade ..

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The 7th. ;D I hope it's a good year.
In your school , Is 7th grade just going to middle school , or is it the second year of middle school?

Ps- wow , you've been here since 5th grade :marumimitchi:

- Maddie

Last edited by a moderator:
No...my school goes from kindergarten to grade 8. :3

Lol, yeah I have. It feels like much longer though. xP

[SIZE=14pt]7th! I'm SO happy. =D [/SIZE]

The 7th grade band(i'm in it... xD) gets to play for the Highschool Grad. (The senior year, 6th grade plays for the 8th grade grad.. =) ) So yeah, I hope it isn't chosen...*Rants*

Anyway, I hope this will be a cool year.

What year are you going into, Maddie?

Btw, my school goes this way:

Elementary: Pre-K-4th Middle:5-8th High School(We don't have a Jr.High :\ ) : 9-12th

[SIZE=14pt]7th! I'm SO happy. =D [/SIZE]The 7th grade band(i'm in it... xD) gets to play for the Highschool Grad. (The senior year, 6th grade plays for the 8th grade grad.. =) ) So yeah, I hope it isn't chosen...*Rants*

Anyway, I hope this will be a cool year.

What year are you going into, Maddie?

Btw, my school goes this way:

Elementary: Pre-K-4th Middle:5-8th High School(We don't have a Jr.High :\ ) : 9-12th
Cool! your in a band? Me to! I play the clarinet and the.. Oboe!

-Maddie!

Cool! your in a band? Me to! I play the clarinet and the.. Oboe!
-Maddie!
[SIZE=14pt]Sweet. =) I wanted to play the Oboe.. but my band director said no! =( He said it would be hard... Enough ranting from me. [/SIZE]

Which one do you play for band? I play Flute for Jazz and Trombone for band... =)

Are you in 7th grade?

[SIZE=14pt]Sweet. =) I wanted to play the Oboe.. but my band director said no! =( He said it would be hard... Enough ranting from me. [/SIZE]Which one do you play for band? I play Flute for Jazz and Trombone for band... =)

Are you in 7th grade?
I play Oboe for band . And Clarinet for Jazz =D

- Maddie~

Seventh. Although I'm still the oldest in the entire grade because of where my birthday falls. ._.

Here, seventh grade is the second year of middle school.

I'm going into sixth. First year in middle school. I'm excited, but kind of scared, too.

Seventh. Although I'm still the oldest in the entire grade because of where my birthday falls. ._.Here, seventh grade is the second year of middle school./
Same here :marumimitchi: And when is your birthday?

-Maddie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back