Upcoming Grade ..

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Same here :marumimitchi: And when is your birthday?
-Maddie
It falls in mid to late August, right around when school started when I went into Kindergarten.

8th Grade.

In my school (It's Primary to Nine), Grade Primary - 2 in Lower Elementary (Downstairs, the Ground floor), Grade 4 - 6 is Upper Elementary (Second floor, right above Lower Elem.), and Grade 7-9 is Jr. High. It's on the whole other wing of the school.

No, actually.. For me, it's perfectly fine. Because I don't seem to be getting any taller (D:), I fit in well enough with everybody else~

Sixth. But that's going by age, not learning level. =/ Going by learning level, probably seventh. I'm almost to algebra 1.

You have to go to boarding school? We're you a bad child? =O
-Maddie
No :hitodetchi: I'm going mostly for the academics. It is an extremely highly academically ranked school that is for 'gifted' students. I'm going purely because it is my own choice, but some family issues we've been having at home (mainly that my parents have been divorced for years and are just now deciding to fight over who gets the house they lived in, so I'm not sure where I'll be living) have encouraged me to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back