Updated TamaTalk News!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Evil tamagotchi

Reaction score
Here at the JC Administration Team, we thought TamaTalk News was going downhill..... So, we have decided to put in a proposition. See below:

1. A Brand New, Updated and Modern TamaTalk News.

2. Privately run

3. Updated every 24hrs

4. A New Name

Every item we write, will be fast, well informed, give you the basic facts, a view from us, and a view from either:

A Moderator

Lifetime Angelgotchi/ Angelgotchi

Will you sign for new TamaTalk News?

Last edited by a moderator:
I think that's a great idea. It was a little confusing but I can see it will probably draw more attention and be more informative then what we have now. So should I sign???? ;)

I would love to view the info, but I might not be on enough to do it...perhaps a couple moderators should view it?

I would love to view the info, but I might not be on enough to do it...perhaps a couple moderators should view it?
That's a good idea.... we have come up with a name.

Pinned: New TamaTalk News - All the latest from around the virtual world

We plan to offer an altogether better service. By the way, JC apologises for not being on much, but he is currently very busy. We do not intend this to replace the site's news forum, but G+J's News topic.

Yes, I agree, we think we can offer a better service. I have tried contacting G+J, but his/her PM box is full .... again .....

im all for it, evry time i look at the news its old news. no offense or anything, but it should be updated more often.

we all have busy lives tho, so i dont know if 24 hrs is totally fair on the ppl who will be updating the news.

im all for it, evry time i look at the news its old news. no offense or anything, but it should be updated more often.
we all have busy lives tho, so i dont know if 24 hrs is totally fair on the ppl who will be updating the news.
I and Evil Tamagotchi (Mostly Evil Tamagotchi) will be doing it. Of course, we plan to have deputy's to fill in when we can't.

i will sign it. i think it a wonderful idea. if u need any help doing it i could help

I sign the petition! :furawatchi:
Thanks! now, let me see how many signutures we have.....

7 signings!

can we have a few more please Guys? Your doing great!

I'll sign. I'd like to see more info on Tamatalk, and see if I should stay or not. Does my signature count at all...? ^^;;;

I'll sign, because i really like tamatalk and this will make it even better.

( it's all quite all comlicated really)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back