Uploading an avatar.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamagotchiversion3

Reaction score
I want to upload a picture from my computer and use it as an avatar for here, but this site wont let me. What do I have to do in order to upload my avatar?

ok right click on the image and then click save then go on tamatalk avatar settings then click on that little browse button and you will see it then click it then press change my avatar:)

i hope i helped;) ^_^ ;)

I hit browse, it entered the picture file, but when I hit "upload" it wouldnt allow me to upload the pic. It said go to the help section. Then it said you need permission or something from the mod's?

This is what I get: You are not allowed to upload that type of file as an avatar or personal photo. My file is a jpeg.

Last edited by a moderator:
I hit browse, it entered the picture file, but when I hit "upload" it wouldnt allow me to upload the pic. It said go to the help section. Then it said you need permission or something from the mod's?
That is probally because your picture is too big. You have to get a right-sized avatar to use it here. ^_^

~Tama-Shiba~

Changing the file to GIF didnt work...Mabye your right about the size, but then why didnt it just say, "your file is too big?" What size or KB size is best?

Last edited by a moderator:
I got my avatar on, but it's so small. Can anyone help me get it larger, but make it so I can still upload it. It says on the site:(no larger than 20 KB) (mine is like 19.6 KB)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back