ur real names

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hkmymlg

Reaction score
I dont know if any one has posted a topic like this if they have plz tell me and I will pm a adim to lock this well back on topic. post ur real name here BUT DONT POST ALL OF UR NAME!!. well my real name is ..... Alexandra :(

plz post

~HK~

Edit (TamaMum): If you are not sure about the rules on what you are allowed to post, please read the guidelines for Keeping Safe on TamaTalk

Please also remember your own family rules about personal information - if you are not allowed to post your real name - even your first name - please don't!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
My name is Danika but most of my friends call me Danny.

My name is Ana. The letter 'a' is pronounced 'ah' both times.

thanks for posting.I like ur names u guys have nice names. rey I under stand xD

I mostly am called June. Don't know why though.

Sarah... (and if you dont want to post your name then dont).

Savannah, But I am mostly called kat because of my middle name *Insert lame middle name here*

^^ Call me Kat, not Savannah, Though I like my name alot!

My Name is Michelle. ^^. I've been Called that Since i was Born. xD

I'm not afraid to post my full name (I figure if they wanna stalk me, go for it, my fiance could probably take them. Besides that, it's not different than introducing yourself to someone in real life, you give your full name.)...

Ashley Melissa-Alysha * edit: personal info removed (site rules) *

My dad wanted me to have a longer name (as in two first names and two middle names and take both my parents' last names, but my mom would only let him give me two middle names). Alysha is pronounced "Uh-lee-shuh," but my dad often says "Uh-lish-uh" because they messed up on my birth certificate... It was supposed to be Melissa-Alyssa (my dad likes Alyssa Melano).

:blink:

Oh, and my dad was (if I were born a boy) going to name me either Johnny Quest (he's weird) or Richard Curiel III (since he's Junior, my grandpa's Senior).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back