Ura Tama Guide

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ura Togetchi

Reaction score
I just copied this out of something I did earlier on in the year. If anyone wants to add anything, they can.

[SIZE=14pt]URA TAMA GUIDE![/SIZE]

Icon 1: Main/Status Icon

On the first screen you will see your UraTama's Hungry and Happy hearts.

The first row is Hungry, and the second row happy.

Then on the next screen, you have the skill points. In order going downwards, Funny, Gorgeous and Spiritual.

If you can't read Japanese (like me) and don't know what family your baby is in when it is born, look at this screen, there should be an extra 10 points in your family.

On the third screen, it tells you your job/if you are in school. At the bottom is how many Gotchi Points you have.

Next you have the screen which tells you your UraTama's age, weight (in grams) and name. Everytime your UraTama wakes up, it gains one year.

Last, is the ever important Gender and Generation screen.

Icon 2: Feeding Icon

For Meals (first option), you have a type of fish, and then what looks like a bit of cheese cake.

For Snacks (second option), you have grapes, and something I can't identify.

The third options says Cooking, you need to go to the UraTama market on UraTama town to buy cooking items. You need to cook items in your GUTS group. If you don't they explode. If you have the Bikkuri group, you can't cook, because there are no Bikkuri foods.

Icon 3: Toilet Icon

Works like it should do ^_^

Icon 4: Games Icon

The shop has been removed and so have your items. Instead, there are just the three games.

Tsukkomi game = Funny GUTS = 30 Points to complete

Use the A an C buttons to move left and right respectively.

Press B to hit the balloons. Miss the poop whilst trying to do so!

Takara Sagashi game = Gorgeous GUTS = Find the diamond 5 times to complete

Use A to scroll through the selections;

A Chandelier

A Safe/Bank

A Throne

And a Table

Use B to confirm what you have chosen. Use C to exit the game at anytime.

Kawarawari game = Spiritual GUTS = Chop the wood 6 times to complete

Use A or B to chop the wood, the power meter at the bottom gets faster and faster as you chop more wood. It is ideal to chop when the power meter is full, than to assume when to chop. Use C to exit the game at anytime.

Icon 5: Connection Icon

I don't use it. Sorry, I can't help there.

Icon 6: Mail

The first option is general mail, and the second option is important mail.

Icon 7: Medicine Icon

Works like it should do :D

Icon 8: Items

As I said earlier, the Items have been removed. Well, they've been put here! biggrin.gif

The first option is job/school items

The second option is items that raise GUTS points

I don't have anything in the third option

I don't have anything in the fourth option

The fifth option is Secret items.

Icon 9: Friends book Icon

The first option is friends.

The second option is Parents (it shows both parents)

The last is history. It has a picture with its name, then it shows all the stuff when it died. Then it says something. Then there is your current UraTamagotchi moving around the picture.

I'm afraid we already have a Guide to the Ura Tama posted in the TamaTalk Library (Reference Section).

It was made and posted a couple of years ago when the Ura Tama was first launched in Japan.

I'm sure if any members have questions about their Ura Tama that they can't find answered in the guide they will post on the Help for New Tama Owners forum ;)

CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back