uramametchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rm18510

Reaction score
while i was reading the forums i noticed that my uramametchi keeps falling on his face. :angry: is he all stupid and clumsy :angry: or does he just keep falling b/c he cant balance his giant head? :kuribotchi:

ps:my info is in my sig

while i was reading the forums i noticed that my uramametchi keeps falling on his face. :nazotchi: is he all stupid and clumsy :nyatchi: or does he just keep falling b/c he cant balance his giant head? :huh:

ps:my info is in my sig
He is not stupid, or clumsy :huh: that happens to all adult (maybe teens too) Tamagotchi when you leave them alone for aprox. 30 minutes. It's just what they call a "background scene" er...something like that :kuribotchi:

[SIZE=21pt] lol! no guys! it has bad fortune! know the star mails? when it gets good fortune, itll jump up in the middle of the screen evry once in a while! i freaked out teh first time my tam tam fell! lol![/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt] lol! no guys! it has bad fortune! know the star mails? when it gets good fortune, itll jump up in the middle of the screen evry once in a while! i freaked out teh first time my tam tam fell! lol![/SIZE]
I don't really read the fortune mail. :)

lol i dont read the fortune either..............XD i just pick it then get out of it, but if its bad itll fall and if its good itll jump! even if u dont erad it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back