Uratam Help- really needed!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi, I just registered with TamaTalk but I've been visiting this place for a while :wacko:

I'm English and my problem is that I've just bought an Uratama on eBay (good old Jason! :nazotchi: ) and I expected to be able to use it easily, like with a Tamagotchi Plus, but I'm finding it difficult to understand!

I don't have an Entama, (although I'd love one) and so I didn't realise they were so different to the Connection/Connexion/Plus. I've managed to work out some stuff, but there isn't as much English information on the Uratama as there is on the Entama, obviously because it's hasn't even been released a month.

Can anyone give me some tips?

Like what the second screen in the status menu means? I'm guessing it's connected to the games but I'm not sure.

Or how I can visit e-tamago.com? Because every time I put the code into the computer it doesn't work! :kusatchi:

Or any general advice on the Uratama would be really appreciated!!

Sorry this is such a long post! :kusatchi:

First, I suggest you read through the EnTama guides. The UraTama is very similar.

There are English-language EnTama guides here:

https://www.pixelmood.com/entama.htm

and here:

https://wa.ctk23.ne.jp/~rei-00/entama2.htm

and here:

https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=46216

The 2nd status screen is your Tama character's GUTS points. You can earn different types of GUTS points by playing (and winning) the different types of games.

The UraTama Town site is this one: https://e-tamago.com/urapc/flash/uratama.html What kind of error do you get? On your UraTama itself, select the heart icon, then the connect option that starts with "PC".

[SIZE=7pt]Yes, the Uratama is exactly like and Entama, except:[/SIZE]

• Different Characters

• Different Zokus/Families

• New shell designs

Those Entama guides will help a lot.

Sorry for my delayed reply, I've been away this week with a couple of friends and didn't have access to a computer. Thanks binary and hanatchi99, those Entama guides are really helpful :)

Binary- when I type in the password from my Uratama to the computer it brings up a screen with the Tamagotchi planet and a sort of cover over it's mouth, as though I'm being stopped from going in, (I think the Uratama is supposed to go into the mouth of the planet instead of onto the the planet like other Tamagotchis?). There are two buttons (one red and one blue) on the left hand side of the screen which if I press just take me back to other pages. It's not very easy to describe, sorry!

I'm probably being totally clueless about this, lol! But I definitely type in the password correctly... :mimitchi: Is it maybe because my Uratama is too young?

Sorry for my delayed reply, I've been away this week with a couple of friends and didn't have access to a computer. Thanks binary and hanatchi99, those Entama guides are really helpful :huh:
Binary- when I type in the password from my Uratama to the computer it brings up a screen with the Tamagotchi planet and a sort of cover over it's mouth, as though I'm being stopped from going in, (I think the Uratama is supposed to go into the mouth of the planet instead of onto the the planet like other Tamagotchis?). There are two buttons (one red and one blue) on the left hand side of the screen which if I press just take me back to other pages. It's not very easy to describe, sorry!

I'm probably being totally clueless about this, lol! But I definitely type in the password correctly... :furawatchi: Is it maybe because my Uratama is too young?
Red & Blue buttons:

I haven't seen this problem yet, because I'm currently in Japan and just got my UraTama a couple of days ago, and this problem happens only when there's a slow connection. I've seen a similar screen trying to get into EnTama-Town when I was home (outside of Japan). I imagine the red and blue buttons are the same. Here's what they mean for EnTama Town:

The red button means "retry". The blue button means "stop". If you press stop, you will be taken back to the first page (before the login screen).

Too young to go to UraTama Town:

If your UraTama character is too young to visit UraTama town, you will not be allowed to select the heart icon on the toy, so can't get a password. It's too young only for the first hour of its life. Once it evolves from being a newly hatched baby into a toddler, you can get a password.

UraTama <--> EnTama connection:

Yes UraTama can link to EnTama. They can exchange gifts and play games, but not mate.

Red & Blue buttons:I haven't seen this problem yet, because I'm currently in Japan and just got my UraTama a couple of days ago, and this problem happens only when there's a slow connection.  I've seen a similar screen trying to get into EnTama-Town when I was home (outside of Japan).  I imagine the red and blue buttons are the same.  Here's what they mean for EnTama Town:

The red button means "retry".  The blue button means "stop".  If you press stop, you will be taken back to the first page (before the login screen).

Too young to go to UraTama Town:

If your UraTama character is too young to visit UraTama town, you will not be allowed to select the heart icon on the toy, so can't get a password.  It's too young only for the first hour of its life.  Once it evolves from being a newly hatched baby into a toddler, you can get a password.

UraTama <--> EnTama connection:

Yes UraTama can link to EnTama.  They can exchange gifts and play games, but not mate.
Thanks again binary, that's really helpful :lol:

To be honest the problem being a slow connection would make sense, as I'm at home at the minute and our internet connection was probably around in the stone age :puroperatchi:

If I click the "retry" button and put in the password again it does the same thing, so I have a feeling I'm not going to be able to access Uratama town or Entama town unless I use somebody else's computer.

If I click the "retry" button and put in the password again it does the same thing, so I have a feeling I'm not going to be able to access Uratama town or Entama town unless I use somebody else's computer.
Try at a different time of day. Sometimes that helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back