Uratama Characters look weird

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Flowergirl56

Reaction score
Blech...I just hate how the Uratamagotchi character look. Now, Mametchi has a tail (Which doesn't look right) and is no longer the tama with the 250 IQ of brain but the "fun-ny guy!" :( (gag me) And kuchipatchi?!?! His hat looks so weird, that you would think its a part of his skull coming out! :mellow: Memetch is okay...I guess. I really dont like how they added wings to her/him. It makes me sad that the Japanese Bandai would change a cute little character into something it's not. :( Theres another thing I don't like. I think they should of made a young Furawatchi for the Entama. The young Furawatchi doesn't look right, and neither does they adult. Sure it's cute but I dont like how they changed the structure of the character. And then theres the character that look like they didn't have much thought into them. Theres one character whos just a guy with glasses. (Real crowd pleaser, not) Theres another character that looks like some one mered too many legs into his body, and then theres the boxing glove guy!!!! I'm just saying, it's one thing to make new characters, but to make them look like every day objects and add body parts such as tails or bone-like hats?! Personally, I hope the adventure in the Uratama is better than what the characters look like. :(

Isn't there anyone who would like to post there opinion about the Uratama characters? :D

Isn't there anyone who would like to post there opinion about the Uratama characters? :D

I don't think that's a bone on Kutchipatchi's head. It looks like one of those bumps cartoons get when they get their heads hit. :huh: Mametchi looks ok though. :p The character with four legs (grandma-looking) is actually a regular character for Connections. The yellow chick with sunglasses (and a red thing on his head), I think, is an adult for V3 but it has different features. I think most of them really are cute. The old ones just got messed up. :huh:

Oh! :chohimetchi: Actually,they look kinda cute --minus the hats , the hats i feel are insulting to tama lovers . its cool though , im not trying to offend annybody! :ichigotchi:

Actually, it is a bone sticking out of his head.  Specifically, it's a horn.
In Japanese, an Oni is a demon.  Some have one horn, some have two.  Here's some fan artwork showing some Oni from the show "Ojyaru-Maru":

https://www4.oekakibbs.com/bbs/poo_small/51300/51073.png 

https://www.geocities.co.jp/Playtown-Domino...kooni_torio.jpg

https://home.att.ne.jp/blue/mak/ojaroom/illust/012.jpg
-cough-

In case you haven't all read, it's not a hat. ^^''

&& They aren't ugly @ all. >.<!!!!

HEY! HEY! HEY! There expressing there opinions about it! it's there opinion! Thats your opinion! Not the whole worlds, remember that before posting.

I don't think that's a bone on Kutchipatchi's head. It looks like one of those bumps cartoons get when they get their heads hit. :wacko: Mametchi looks ok though. :wacko: The character with four legs (grandma-looking) is actually a regular character for Connections. The yellow chick with sunglasses (and a red thing on his head), I think, is an adult for V3 but it has different features. I think most of them really are cute. The old ones just got messed up. :D
I wasn't talking about the grandma. I was talking about the lite blue guy with over 12 legs. ;) And I wasn't talking about the yellow fellow. I was talking about the pink guy with a skeelchy mouth with the glasses. :blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, has anyone thought about this? Ura roughly translates as the other side/ the

dark side. That is why Mametchi has a tail, Memetchi has wings and Kuchipatchi

has a horn (not a hat). The other side could mean fairy tales, magic ect. The dark side could mean it is in darkness to human minds as humans(and tamas) don't understand them.

-tama crazy

I don't like it though. I mean, I like the adventure in that version, but the "Ura" name is just too much.

[SIZE=8pt]I think the Uratamas are awsome. I can't wait untill they come out.[/SIZE]

C:

So I see...Well, it looks like just about everybody likes the Uratama. Why did Ieven bother posting this topic? Oh yeah. Thats right. I wanted to post my opinion and what I think they look like.

I wasn't talking about the grandma. I was talking about the lite blue guy with over 12 legs. :( And I wasn't talking about the yellow fellow. I was talking about the pink guy with a skeelchy mouth with the glasses. :ph34r:
You mean Tenpatchi?

https://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a166/han...sCandyByh99.gif

I made an avatar featuring him ^-^ I know he's called Tenpatchi 'cause I translated it.

h99

Yeah. The Young Mametchi looks wrong. I mean, a tail? And smiling? The old Young Mametchi never smiles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back