uratama characters

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamagirl_288

Reaction score
i found the uratama characters

heres the link https://tamagotch.channel.or.jp/uratama/index.html

if the link does not work i will show u a nother way to see the characters

first go to google search type in tamagotchi channel clickon the first site that comes up when u r on tamagotchi channel click the uratama when your on the uratama go to the botom of the page their will be japaneese writing in green click on that then the uratama charaters will come up B) :lol: :lol: :huh: B)

Great, it looks like BanDai has change the old character and added things in them. Like the Warusotchi has a new hairstyle and Memetchi has wings and Mametchi has a tail! It's gonna be intresting to find out all of the new things on the UraTama!

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! :( NOW THAT THE URATAMA IS HERE, THE ENTAMA IS GONNA LOOK LIKE AN AMMETURE TAMA! P.S. Mametchi shouldn't have a tail.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! :) NOW THAT THE URATAMA IS HERE, THE ENTAMA IS GONNA LOOK LIKE AN AMMETURE TAMA!
No it's not. The uratama and entama are very simalar! Think of the Ketai and the ketai akai. The only differencess are the colour of the LCD pixels, Entama = black,

Uratama = blue, the characters, designs and their site (entama=e-tamago, uratama=uratown, I think.

- tama crazy

Here are the changes I've found in the characters and some new characters I've translated the name of. Notice that some characters may have the S word in their name, I'm not being rude, they actually have the character for 'shi' and the character for 'tsu/t' straight after it!

-Mametchi has a tail.

-Kuchipatchi has a horn.

-Memetchi has wings.

-There's a new character called 'Horoyotchi'.

-There's a new character called 'Matsuritchi' (or 'Matsuitchi', I'm not so sure).

-There's a new character called 'Burimatchi' (or 'Buimatchi', I'm not so sure).

-Furawatchi has hearts coming out of the top of its head.

-There's another new character, to my understanding it's 'Tenzotchi' but I'm not so sure.

-Yet another new character called 'Tsutkomitchi'.

-A new character called 'Shitekitchi'.

-A new character but I can't read the second character of its name. Right next to Shitekitchi in the character thing.

-A new character called 'Yasaguretchi' to my understanding.

-Another new character that I can't read its name.

-A new character called 'Tougiyutchi'. Or maybe 'Tougyutchi'.

-Marotchi has some accessory on its head and its ears are more solid.

-Togetchi has a different coloured hat and wings.

-Yangu (Young) Mametchi has a tail.

-Another guy after Yangu/Young Mametchi, I can't read the name.

-A new character called 'Kuratkatchi'.

-A new character that I believe is called 'Zokiyukotchi' or 'Zokyuktchi'.

-A new character called 'Serebutchi'... I think...

-A new character called 'Yangu (Young) Furawatchi'.

-A new character called 'Daiyatchi'.

-Yangu (Young) Memetchi has wings.

-Yattatchi has horns.

-A new character called 'Kometchi'.

-A new character I believe is called 'Pokusatchi'.

-A new character called 'Yakantchi'.

-A new character called 'Yangu (Young) Yattatchi'.

-Debatchi has hair and a horn.

-A new character called 'Shitbotchi'.

-A new character called 'Shitpokotchi'.

-A new character called 'Hanaotchi'.

-A new character called 'Hanabotchi'.

-A new character called 'Tsunootchi'.

-A new character called 'Tsunokotchi'.

-A new character called 'Hiyottokotchi'.

-A new character called 'Hanagatatchi'.

-A final new character, again I don't know its name.

Sorry if the translations for the new characters aren't good, I'm teaching myself Japanese by looking at my friend's Japanese file... lol...

Wow, thanks for the translations! :rolleyes:

Thanks also for posting the link. Those characters look pretty cool! :rolleyes:

tamagotchigardian,

Are the teachers and the jobs the same as the Entama? Is it easy to understand even if it is in japanese?

well i speak japan so its pretty easy and im not sure abou jobs its just a kid now tommorow its a adult so ill post tommorow but it has wi fi connection can connect to about 10 kinds of tama u can go to school with out inter net theres is a post office the replaced the diciplen with pos office and replaced lights with trusre chest so when they sleep it is of automaniticly it is so fun and every few hours a tama man guy shows up and u play chance im not sure about the prize i lost twice 3 new games theres no shop but in japan u can connect with a 1 foot tamagotchi whichnis a shop oh and u can see it in school

URATAMA has 3 new games!

Tukkomi(like V3 ball game)

Takara-sagashi(like En-tama Card game)

Kawara-wari

Cool!I don't understand japanese,but it looks more interesting when the characters have something extra so it would be nice to have one! :D :D :D :wacko: :blink: :D :blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back