UraTama Game Guide!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GotchiV3

Reaction score
Welcome to my UraTama Game Guide! Did you just get a UraTama and don't know how to play? I will give you Tips on each game!

First Game(Whack-a-Mole Style Game):This game is pretty Simple.The Point of the Game is hitting the Flowers without hitting the Poop.Careful,The objects stay for a Few Seconds,So think Quickly!Controls:A-Move the Hitting Stick to the Left.B-Hit the Object(s) and don't hit the poop! Hitting the Poop will end the Game. C-Move the hitting Stick to the Right.

Second Game(Diamond finding Game):This Game looks Pretty Hard but is Easy.You have to guess where the Diamond is. Use the A Button to Move to a Different Part.And B to guess if the Diamond is there.Careful,if you were wrong about where the Diamond is, it will end the Game.The C Button will Exit you out of the Game.

Third Game(Chopping Game):This game is Pretty Fun.See the Bar at the Bottom? That is a Power Bar! Press A or B to use the Power Bar!The More Far to the Right it is the More Power to Chop the Wood.If you Chop 6 or more Wood then you will Complete this Game! The C Button Exits you out of the Game!

That's the End of my UraTama Game guide! PM me or Post here if you need any Comments or Questions! :hitodetchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back