uratama vs V4.5

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ribbonhime

Reaction score
Hi! im thinking about buying a v4.5... i currently have a uratama... so i was wondering if anyone can give me some info on what the differences are and if i should get the v4.5? any suggestions would be great! thank you!! :D

I don't know much about uratamas, or v4.5's, but I sure am gonna but one when I can. My mom think's it's a stupid idea to name it v4.5. "Why don't they just name it v.5?" I think she has a point. Anyways, I don't know the difference, but if you're a collector, get a v4.5!!

Well I looked at the charts and uratama's have a lot of the same charators. But I here they have 5 games and uratama's only have 2 or 3. I suggest if you don't mind getting somthing simular to uratama (like monkeybelly320 said if your a collector) you should get it but there quite alike from what I here.

I wanna be a collector. Someday soon, I'm gonna buy a v3, and then a more expensive v2, and an even more expensive v1!! I better hurry before the prices go up...

hm.... i would collect... but i live by myself and i move pretty often... so dont want to collect just yet... but so far i have seen theres more charactors for the v4.5.... and theres more games? hmm.... :D

the thing i like about my uratama is that i can conect it to a lot of other tamas like the kakeibo and deka tama and stuff... :furawatchi:

ah~~ its gonna be so long before its gonna come out in australia.... dont wanna spent US$30 plus postage on it.... ;)

hm.... i would collect... but i live by myself and i move pretty often... so dont want to collect just yet... but so far i have seen theres more charactors for the v4.5.... and theres more games? hmm.... B)
the thing i like about my uratama is that i can conect it to a lot of other tamas like the kakeibo and deka tama and stuff...  :ichigotchi:

ah~~ its gonna be so long before its gonna come out in australia.... dont wanna spent US$30 plus postage on it.... :angry:
I move a lot too so I find collecting Tamagotchis is a pretty good choice. They all live in the big plastic storage containers and are easy to move. ;)

As for the differences between them, I don't know yet. They have not made it to Minnesota. :mellow:

Last edited by a moderator:
I wanna be a collector. Someday soon, I'm gonna buy a v3, and then a more expensive v2, and an even more expensive v1!! I better hurry before the prices go up...
V3's, V2's, and V1's are expensive. I'd try to find one that is a good price. Plus there are V3's on toysrus.com. They were $3.75 (no shipping) but for some reason, they're back at $14.99.

I'm already a collecter. But my collection is pretty small.

2 V1's.

1 V2

2 V3;s

2 V4's

1 P1

1 US Angel

1 Pink Mesuchi

I only just started being a collecter. In fact I bought 4 tamagotchis last month and 1 this month. It's kind of hard being a collecter. It took me ages to find a US Angel for a good price. And a long time to find a Buy It now P1.

Now this month I am going to try and buy:

1 Blue Osuchi (or whatever colour I can find)

2 V4.5's

Another V2

At least 1 UraTama

At least 1 EnTama

C~M

They have v3's in Wal-Mart. I might go there today, maybe, I'm almost broke anyway from buying all of those gotchi gear charms. I"m only missing 2. I have Ichigotchi, Mametchi, Memetchi, and Kuchipatchi. I'm only missing Gozarutchi, and Violetchi.

They have v3's in Wal-Mart. I might go there today, maybe, I'm almost broke anyway from buying all of those gotchi gear charms. I"m only missing 2. I have Ichigotchi, Mametchi, Memetchi, and Kuchipatchi. I'm only missing Gozarutchi, and Violetchi.
Aww cool! I've been looking everywhere for the Mametchi one. Wait, are you talking about the cute pet pouches or the cute little charms?

C~M

I like saying tama names. It's fun. Gozarutchi, Massktchi, Violetchi, Mametchi, Memetchi, Kuchipatchi, Ichigotchi, Androtchi, Pyontitchi, Mimitchi, Togetchi, Debatchi, Marotchi, Hanatchi, Pyonkotchi, Yattatchi, Simasimatchi, Pukotchi, Tarakotchi, Maidtchi, Makiko, Nonbiritchi, Tensaitchi, Tosakatchi, Zukyutchi, Sebiretchi, Ponytchi, and Minotchi. That's all of the v4 adults!! :rolleyes:

Hi! im thinking about buying a v4.5... i currently have a uratama... so i was wondering if anyone can give me some info on what the differences are and if i should get the v4.5? any suggestions would be great! thank you!! ;)
[SIZE=11pt]Hey peoples.. slow down.... This topic is getting WAY off track! Remember what this topic is about..?[/SIZE]

It is a hard topic to answer, I understand since only a few of us have both to make a comparison.

i think if you move a lot you should collet to see what differant tamas are around the globe ^^

:D

oh i dont know about collecting... i just sold all my old tama before i joined this forum onebay :p *regrets* i have been checking out the tamas on ebay lately and the collectors ones are so expensive... *not good when you are student and have to pay school fees and rent and other stuff* :p

i have thought about buying them from amazon and toysRus online... but they wont sent them to Australia cos of some kind of ristriction...

and it costs up to AU$40 for the v4.5 :D

uratamas are able to connect with more stuff while v4.5 has more games and charactors.....

should i get another uratama to connect with the one i have now or get the v4.5.....

hmmmmmmmmmm

@sailorchibi

i do move alot... but within the same city..... :p

so..... no one has a uratama and a v4.5? i guess i should wait till it comes out in australia rather than buying it on ebay now? does the v4 and v4.5 have the training bar? ;)

Uratama is better than anything we'll be able to make for a long time.

so..... no one has a uratama and a v4.5? i guess i should wait till it comes out in australia rather than buying it on ebay now? does the v4 and v4.5 have the training bar? :)
Every tama has the training bar. :D And unless you don't mind waiting, I would get one off of Ebay. (They are not in Canada yet! Or are they. I think we are getting a stock in soon. I better go check.)

the thing i hate the most is the training bar... and uratamas dosn have that.... which is why i love it to death :eek:

right now im thinking to get another uratama on ebay...... weee~~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back