UraTamaMatty's Tama Log! \(ミ ^ ᆽ ^ \ミ)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, uh, a few minutes ago I saw this on Flora's sats screen...

jtio6F.jpg
...Dlora?
So yeah, my v4 has the name glitch now. Thats fun. I was able to fix it by resetting and then hitting download, but I'm not sure if it gonna come back or something. I already took pictures for the new update I'm going to post tomorrow, and this would have exceeded the picture limit, but I thought it was interesting so eh. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

(Also, yes I know Flora's overweight. I'm working on it.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hellooooooooooo, TamaTalk! I WAS going to update yesterday, but then I realized that it would have been boring since LITERALLY NOTHING HAPPENED. A few things DID happen today, but not a lot, so this update is going to be pretty tame. Anyways, I hope you enjoy!

v2

I caught Ron/_ _ _ _ _ doing his close up animation. Das it.

bRXJqM.jpg
GnC5wz.jpg
v3

Same as Ron. :/

stLjap.jpg
hvDHoR.jpg
v4

Flora is now a Memetchi, just like I wanted! :3 She just turned 3, so she should be getting a job offer via mail in a few days. I haven't had Memetchi in a LONG time, I believe the last time I had her was Raina on my Music Star, and that was like, EONS ago. Okay, it was 2 years ago, but WHATEVER!

Iy5JwF.jpg
xy1Efu.jpg
Flora up close. :3
Flora is currently on pause so Gabe can catch up. Who is Gabe, you might ask? Well...

v4.5

I restarted my v4.5 a few days ago, and I'm REALLY excited about this new gen because of one thing in particular...

ywseYV.jpg
H2xFhI.jpg
DAIYATCHI! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
YEAH! FINALLY! I HARDLY get this character, and when I do, they always turn out as Ura Mametchis and not Celebtchi like I've always wanted. But I think I figured out why. Usually, a Daiyatchi, like Gabe over here, with high humor points would turn into a Celebtchi, since their in the same family, the Ura Meme family. But when the amount of points exceeds more then, like, 150, it can change the family line, so with high humor points, it will change the character to an adult in the Ura Mame family. I felt SO accomplished when I figured this out, but then I found out that people discovered it way before me I felt really stupid. :p Anyways, Gabe's humor points are a little over 100, so I guess the only thing left to do is cross my fingers and pray...

So, yeah! Thats the end for todays log! I want to thank your for taking the time to read my log! I'll see you in the next update! BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

New update coming soon. Sorry for not posting in a while, school has kept me SUPER busy. All my Tamas are the same, since they have been on pause since my last update, so you haven't missed anything.

Hello, TamaTalk! Its been a while, hasn't it? I've had ZERO time to log before now, since i've been so busy with school work and rehearsal for my school's musical (oh, yeah, forgot to mention. I got a part in the school musical! I'm just part of the ensemble, but I was one of only TEN freshmen who made the cast, so its an accomplishment to me :] ), not too mention my Tamas have been on pause for more then a month. Anyways, I'm not going to do sections, since I'm only going to talk about my v3 and v2.

Ron and bee got married to each other right before I paused all of my Tamas. They had twin girls, but i have no idea what I should name them. I'll have to think of something soon though.

Bee giving birth to her two daughters...

a2vE4o.jpg
It was a healthy delivery!
OfZXGo.jpg
Ron and Bee spending some quality time with their daughters.
sQDPZc.jpg
I paused both of them right after their marriage. Then Bee's battery died.
QXAd7W.jpg
I don't have any spare batteries left, so I'm going to stop running my v3 for now. I know this log wasn't very long, but I thought I would just make a quick update just so I could catch you guys up. I'll be unpausing all of my Tamas tomorrow morning. I see you then! BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Hellooooooo, TamaTalk! And Happy Halloween! I hope y'all enjoyed all the spoopy atmosphere! Personally, I frikin' LOVE Halloween, even though I don't really like the normal Halloween things, like horror movies and haunted mazes, but hey, as long as there's free candy, I'm not complaining. Anyways, I'm really tired, and want to get to bed quickly, so this is going to be a pretty short update. Oh, by the way, Flora's battery died, so both her and Bee won't be part of my logs until I can get some fresh batteries.

V4.5

So, uh, I have some bad news regarding Caleb. A few days ago, Caleb evolved into a Celebtchi, like I've alwaysed wanted! But then, yesterday, when I was in bio class, I looked over at Caleb's screen, and saw the egg with wings. Yes, sadly, Caleb has passed. :'[ And what sucks even more is that it took me 4 GENERATIONS to finally raise a Celebtchi, and then he just DIES.

I restarted my v4.5 right then and there, and am currently raising Bebe the Zouritchi.

uCanfV.jpg
UggCrX.jpg
Cute lil' beaked flipflop :3
I've been trying to raise Bebe's glamour points (the little sparkle symbol), in hopes she will evolve into Tsukkomitchi for her adult form. Heres hoping she won't suffer the same fate as Caleb...

v2

Ron/_ _ _ _ _ should be leaving his daughter tonight. He doesn't really do much now that he's a father, so yeah. Das it.

mQJdLm.jpg
Ron sleeping, with his daughter by his side

So, thats it for today's log! I hope you had a Happy Halloween! BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Nothing really happened today, but I did make a perler bead creation in Bebe's likeness. I tried to make as accurate as possible to her actual sprite, and also use the closet colors to Zouritchi's official artwork. I think I did pretty well for my first time! :]

ng8djz.jpg

Sorry for not making an update in a long time. I was planning to make one over Thanksgiving break but I forgot to. Whoops. New update coming soon.

Hello, TamaTalk!  Sorry I kinda just left this log to rot for a few months. For some reason TamaTalk wouldn't let me post anything but pictures? It was really weird. I started a log on Amino a few days ago , thinking I would never be able to log here again, but now its fixed and i have to make a decision. Either starting logging here, and leave my Amino log, or keeping posting on my Amino log, and stop logging here. I will admit, not having to pay a services to be able to post pictures is nice, but the community here is bigger. I'm not sure what I'm going to do. I'll have to think about some more. I guess thats it for now. Bye!

Latest posts

Back