URGENT! Mating question!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamagirl34312

Reaction score
My tamajust grew into an adult and the other one had the matchmaker come. Before, when one was an adult I had been connecting alot!!!!!! Now, since they are both adults they have 4 hearts. What if they mate when one already has a baby next to it???!?!?!?!!? Do you see my point?? Will they just not mate???? I want them to but the matchmaker came and i accpted not knowing the other would grow into an adult soo soon!!!!! Please reply . I nedd help!!!!! :) :D :D :D :) :D :D :D

Q : Will my other tamagotchi mate with another tamagotchi, when that tamagotchi has already seen the matchmaker?

NOW, That is a good question! I'm not sure, you can try to take a chance to connect and connect. I really think not, because when I had a tamagotchi with a baby, she would not make love to another tamagotchi.

Locky458

No i don't think it would work because it can't have more babies until the other baby becomes an adult. Hopes this answers your question. If it does not feel free do PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back