Urgh....

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Coco Boy

Designer: TamaTalk Guides Badge
Reaction score
Ok, so I have a crush on a girl named Vicki... And this is some kinda story;

On Feb. 20th, she said in 5 weeks she would give me a response on if she would go out with me. About 4 weeks later, she gets together with her ex! And she should have waited until the 27th of March, because she never gave me an answer. So what should I do? I really do love her.....

Help please?

What to do: Let it go.

Obviously, if she said to wait five weeks for her to decide, she wasn't exactly excited to go out with you. It was probably a way for her to not give you an answer. She was probably hoping you would forget and that would be the end of it.

And if she's going out with another guy, that should tell you something.

You can't make anyone like you. You can't make anyone love you. If she doesn't like you, there's really nothing you can do to change her opinion. She has to like you on her own time.

I know it hurts, but this kind of thing happens to everyone at some point in their lives. Just let it go.

Yuppers to Cinders.

Letter go.

Just be nice to her. Being a girl who used to be pretty and attractive (when I was in first grade), a great deal of us like playing hard-to-get, which can sometimes get harsh.

Just be nice to her, don't act like you're insane for her, and at some point she'll realize how much SHE likes YOU.

That is.. if she really DOES like you.. somewhere inside..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back