US tama and the beach

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Has your US tama gone to the beach?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've only ever heard of Connexions going to the beach, but not my Connection. And if they only go to the beach during the summer... what about all those countries below the equator, where summer there is like December-February?

yeah, I´ve talked with some tama members about that too, and it does seem that the only tamagotchis that go to the beach and go see fireworks are the conexions...... that sucks, cuz I´m gonna get a connection on tuesday, does anybody know what kinda cute things does connetion tama´s do..? well, if the don´t go to the beach and don´t see fireworks WHAT DO THEY DO?!?!?! :unsure:

Last edited by a moderator:
Uhmm I've seen mine sing and dance a lot...?

I'm probably going to get a Connexion for my second tama. Want to see this fireworks and beach stuff everyone keeps talking about.

Last edited by a moderator:
so they don´t do anythin interesting like conexions?.... :unsure:

by they way congrats on the square bear champion, that game is hard!

Well each adult character has their own special animation but I think the Pluses and Connexions do too. According to the poll three people have seen their US tama go to the beach, but I wonder how accurate that is?

Thanks, I feel the same way about the Zookeeper game. :unsure:

guess, I´ll just have to find out from tuesday on, as soon as my tama gest here and starts groing, I´ll keep you informed on what I see :unsure:

my tama is 1hr and 36 mins old to be exact and its kinda funny cuz all she does is roll , roll, roll ,roll lol she wont even play the hurdles game but she loves ot dance

I have had my connexion for 5 weeks and not seen it go to the beach. Must be certain characters. I also now have a tama plus and it does the exact same things as my connexion. Could someone tell us which character went to the beach and the date on their tama.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back