US V2 Release Date

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The white one with hearts was an original Tamagotchi Plus design, actually. When I ordered a V1 off of playasia.com, they sent me that exact one (except it was V1, not V2). I scratched off the hearts though >_>
Lol I don't get angry on this board often, but the colors just drive me crazy. I'll probably order a european one. I like the red with white arrows design.
<laughs> I am a girl, but most of us older women really can't handle a constant diet of sugary sweet hearts and pink ponies...

I have the red and white arrows one from Europe, it was THE one design I had to have, even though I have three other V2s. Of course I decided that before I saw the aussie colors... I kinda have the red bubbles one too <whistles innocently> didn't mean to win that auction... but oh well.

I hope they release more designs for the US... the australian collection by far has the most attractive designs in my opinion. I have the blue/aqua bubbles, red/white bubbles, red/white euro and blue/pink bubbles US one.

You should look at the green and blue bubbles one from australia... it's so cute, I want it more than my red one... course I would be willing to trade....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back