User's Guide to the Tamagotchi School

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ルリリ

Reaction score
I was looking on this part of the forum, only to realize there was no Tamagotchi School guide (The only Tamagotchi I own)! I feel if I post this, it will be helpful to many other TamaSchool owners.

1. Basic Overview: The TamaSchool is one of the few Tamagotchis that don't really revolve around care-base. You start a school, trying to educate as many Tamagotchi characters as possible. Although the feat may seem hard, it is pretty simple.

2. Startup: Starting up the TamaSchool is similar to starting up the EnTama. First, pull the tab at the bottom of the screen. Then, the simple device should start up immediatly. First, you'll be asked the date and time. After that, you'll be asked your name (Caution: Once you imput your name, there is no way to change it). You'll then be told to put your icon. The icon will give you 10 skill points in that category. (Ex. Book = 10 Japanese Studies) You'll then be asked which character to be you're class leader. The class leader will participate in most of the activities, and have different skills (Ex. Nikatchi is good at Japanese Studies, and will participate in most of the activities). Later, Ichigotchi will come and be your 7th student.

3. Changing leaders: If you go to icon 2, you can see the students in your school. If you use the D-Pad, you can scroll through the class students. If you go to your favored student and press Button 1 (Bottom right), you can change leaders.

4. Games: There are a total of 6 games in the TamaSchool. The book icon will let you play Japanese studies games, the tri-ruler will let you play math games, and the potion will let you play science games. Here is the list of the games:

Moji Moji - Japanese crossword puzzle. Only play if you know Japanese.

Library - Give the babys books and don't give the burglars books.

Calculator - Similar to Get the Music Notes, collect the numbers in order from 1-9, and don't get the turd.

Money bank - Put the GP in the bank. Rewards you with more GP.

Magic potion - Make the white potions facing left, make the skull potions face right.

Bug catching - Catch the bugs with your cursor.

5. Connecting:

Connecting your Tamagotchi is easy. Make sure both Tamagotchis are about 5 cm away from each other. Here's a list (from up to down) on the options:

Another TamaSchool

En/Ura Tamagotchi

Jukutama

PC/Phone

Tamasute

Tamasute2

6. Items: the smiley face icon allows you to use your items, and the GP icon allows you to buy items. Some items can be donated from students.

7. Friends: If you connect with another TamaSchool owner, you can look at they're status on the book icon.

...Thank you for reading my guide.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back