V.2

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

emmadavison

Reaction score
:D I like Maskchi :D :D How Come when I go to my items i cant play with one on my Tamagotchi V.2? ;) :D

;) It depends on what stage your tamagotchi is in and what items your trying to use on it, for example: Your Tamagotchi can play with a ball when it's a child, but it grows out of that when it is an adult, and you can't put a wig on a babytchi because the wig would be too big! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Your V2 HAS to be an adult in order to use any of the items. There are two exceptions. #1: The item is a ball. #2: The item is not in the Item list, but in the Treat list on the Food menu. ;)

Your V2 HAS to be an adult in order to use any of the items. There are two exceptions. #1: The item is a ball. #2: The item is not in the Item list, but in the Treat list on the Food menu. :)
What about the action figure and the doll?!!!!!!!!!

:( :blink: :blink: Thanks to all of you who awnsered my question!I was stuck on that for hours yesterday.I was sitting here google searching and everything until i signed up for Tamatalk and you guys awnsered my question! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back