v 4.5 mail

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats called Fortune Mail, Health, Wealth, and Happiness

When you get ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ 3/4 Hearts you can connect with someone and Get 1 more level of friendship.

Get 3/4 Health you are going to be very healthy

And Get3/4 Wealth, the King should give you GP [GOTCHI POINTS]

I hope I helped,

~TP~ ^_^ ♪

this is fortune mail it tells your fortune for the day wether you are going to be health or unhealthy rich or find love or no love

I remember when the Version 4 first came out we got a LOT of questions about what the star mail was about. ;)

Gotchi Points Bag =

If you get one star or two stars for this, you will win 400 points for a win in a game, the normal amount. Get three stars and you'll win 500.

Heart Icon =

Get one or two stars for this, you will probably not go up a friendship level on your next connection with a friend. Three stars and you have a good chance of your friendship level going up during the next connection with a friend.

Strong Man Icon =

Get one or two stars for this and it doesn't make any difference one way or another. Get three stars and you become a little less likely to become sick.

[[[[Any other questions or if this didn't answer your question, just let me know]]]]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back