V.4 Mametchi :-(

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rider31

Reaction score
Hay I love Mametchi :mametchi: and have always been able to get him on V.3 or lower now I play V.4 and I can't get him !!!!! So how do I get a Mametchi on a V.4 ????????? Mametchi for ever - :mametchi:

I just read another post about picking the Turtle as ur teacher ... u can pick ur teacher ??????? I'm dumbfounded !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! P.s any other smart games other than shape ????????????????? HELP

Last edited by a moderator:
:mametchi: WHAT AND HOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
When you get the letter to get enrolled in elementary school, you go to the school the first teacher you see is Mr Turtle. He's not the only option, though. At this screen if you press "A" you can scroll through three teachers - Mr Canvas for Social (the flower) and Ms Flowers for Fashion/Arts (the star.)

When you get the letter to get enrolled in elementary school, you go to the school the first teacher you see is Mr Turtle. He's not the only option, though. At this screen if you press "A" you can scroll through three teachers - Mr Canvas for Social (the flower) and Ms Flowers for Fashion/Arts (the star.)
THANK GOD- V.4 is a bit confusing !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THX, I was spazing out !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back