V.4. Toddlers?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

~»tamagirl101«~

Reaction score
Are the V.4. toddlers ramdomly chosen, or do you have to take certain care of it in order to get a certain one? :ichigotchi:

Are the V.4. toddlers ramdomly chosen, or do you have to take certain care of it in order to get a certain one? :ichigotchi:
I think it's chosen by how many skill points you have. I think the teen is chosen like this:

I think of it this way:

Intelligcne = Mame Family

(star) skill points = Meme Family

(flower skill points) Kutchi Family

I think whatever you have the most of, you'll get in that family. Then you just decide for yourself from there.

C~M

P.S I'm not sure though, I think this is true.

I think it's chosen by how many skill points you have. I think the teen is chosen like this:
I think of it this way:

Intelligcne = Mame Family

(star) skill points = Meme Family

(flower skill points) Kutchi Family

I think whatever you have the most of, you'll get in that family. Then you just decide for yourself from there.

C~M

P.S I'm not sure though, I think this is true.
I think that might be true, because twice I've had a baby with Kindness points and they both turned into Mohitamatchis.

I think that might be true, because twice I've had a baby with Kindness points and they both turned into Mohitamatchis.
It might be. I think it has something to do with how you feed it, too. But maybe that's just v3...

mametchi :ichigotchi:

p.s. I probably is, because I always get the same one when I play the same games and get the same skill points!

It might be. I think it has something to do with how you feed it, too.
Meh, I take good care of most of my Tamagotchis, and they all turn into something different.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back