v.4

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

howson10

Reaction score
next to the first aid there is a envolope thing what does it do? i think it teaches him am i right?

next to the first aid there is a envolope thing what does it do? i think it teaches him am i right?
From time to time, that envelope will begin flashing. When it does, if you scroll to it and select it, you will see you have mail - which ever icon it is flashing, that's the sort of mail you have.

If the star is flashing, you've got fortune mail - a Money Bag, a Heart, and a Muscle Man will all flash on the screen with stars by them. The more stars you have on money, the more money you'll get from games, the more stars you have on the heart, the better luck you'll have with breeding, and the more Muscle Man stars you have, the more skill points you'll get from games.

The [!] letter is an urgent letter - when you open it, something will happen. You will get this letter for preschool enrollment, elementary/highschool enrollment, and job selection.

The [ ] letter is just a normal old letter. Be forworned; bad things can result from this letter. If you have only 1 star next to the money bag in your fortune mail, a robber will probably come. Sometimes a snake and a poop come as well. Then again, sometimes the king comes and gives you free items and money!

The envelope flashes at you when your V4 has got mail :p

You may received a "Fortune Cookie" (star) or nice mail (Heart, Gotchi Points) or nasty mail (Pooh, Snake)

This is also where you get your special mail [!] to invite you to go to pre-school / school / work

That is (as everyone has said) the mail. If you watch your Tama a lot or have the sound on, then you can actually see the mailman come and put stuff in the mailbox. If you don't see it, the mail icon will flash untill you check the mail.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back