V.5?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
GOSH! The v4 JUST came out. You can't get sick of it that quickley can you?

oh yes and how do you get a job on a v4? :eek: :eek: :unsure: please i really need help

Jeez!!! The last 5 posts were yours!!!! The V5 was supposed to come soon...I forgot.

Heh, the V4 just came out. Give Bandai some time. :eek:

It will take a while, but I'm not sure about the exact date. Good luck though! :eek:

Jeez, no wonder you're bragging about having 50 posts in 1 day. You have to stop spamming, it's annoying, plus it blocks things up. But Bandai JUST came out with the V4, give them some time. And your tamagotchi V4 will get mail taking it to tamatown, and choose a building. You will be interiewed by the panel. If they all give you a circle, your tama has a job. If not, wait a bit and you'll get another mail bringing you to tamatown. But PLEASE STOP SPAMMING!

ok... ill never go on my account again :D :mimitchi: :D oh and could a guide close this conversation???

Oh my goodness, Tama Dude, BanDai just released the V4! :mimitchi: You are way ahead of schedule. :D The V5 will probably come out later this year or next year. :D

:D GotchiGirl96 :)

Geez, the V4 just came out Tama Dude. :D Give Bandai some time! :D

Are you seriously sick of the V4 that quickly!? :D

And yes, it should come in about a year maybe. :)

PS-Please stop spamming!

:D Angelgotchi11 :mimitchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
tama-dude =) - You're new, so you'll be given another chance, don't worry. :D Please stay, and the others were just telling you about what SPAM can do. We would all appreciate it if you'd stay! :mimitchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back