V1 and V2

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, you can connect them.... but I'm not sure what happens since I don't have a V2 yet !! Lol :huh:

Well I do! :huh: What happens is the same thing that happens when you connect two v1s together! I'm not completly sure if they exchange presents, but when I do, I'll let you know! :(

Yes, - what joyas said. And they do exchange presents. My V2 gave my V1 a slice of cake and a poo! So there wasn't much difference between that and two V1s connecting/exchanging presents.

Although I did notice that instead of the little sunshine pic that appears when one visits the other, a little heart appeared.

Best, etc.

TamaMum

I've got both V1 and V2 and they can. In the connect menu you can choose between V1 and V2 and you connect as a V1 and you give balls and poops and flowers and play the gobbling and the balloon game. You can even mate them!

To Tamamum:

Sounds like they are in love, that is why...

Have you given them the love potion??
Hi Spiffy

My V2 is new (had it only 3 days), so I'm on a steep learning curve...

When they connected one was a Marutchi (V2) the other an Ichigotchi (V1). Thought that was too young to be in love but maybe V2 makes things different?

My V2 has the Love Potion in its item list, but I have not used it (I don't think) - just got it because I used the secret code and viewed it in my Items list.

Is that why there was a heart when they exchanged presents? (Just one heart - not like the line of hearts you see on the friends list).

Best, etc.

TamaMum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back