V1 and V3?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mimi__x

Reaction score
Just wondering if you would be able to breed a V1 and a V3?

When i connect, this strange black tama comes on in place of my "children" or stage 2 after babatchi (baby stage). Then they go back to normal. Does anyone know if they can mate?

Yes! Of course they can!! I've done it before. It is just like a normal marridge.

~Hope that helps!~

~Tama_lover~

Thanks! *huggles* :lol: :gozarutchi: :gozarutchi:

Does it show up that strabge black character all the time? Or once it evolves, does it go "normal? :(

Well... say if you had a Hanatchi on your V1 and a Mimiyoritchi on your V3. Your V3 would know your V1 Hanatchi, but your V1 wouldn't know your V3 Mimiyoritchi.

I don't think you can because there is a lot more to the v3. i think you may have to get another v3!

HI, can anyone tell me if you have to have a girl and a boy to breed or can it be both boys or both girls? I know it sounds like a stupid question but im just curious. I have a v2 and v3 and theyre both boys and I cant get them to breed. I guess i have to wait untill I get a girl tamagotchi. :blink: :angry:

Thanks for any help. Im kinda new at this.

Yes, you need 1 boy and 1 girl. Think about 2 boys breeding. That's wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back