V1 or V2

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you have a V1 or V2

• V1

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • V2

• Both!

• Neither

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tama_girl3000

Reaction score
Do you have a V1 or a V2, I have a V2, its a transparent blue color so you can see its insides and it has yellow buttons, my Tama its self is a hanatchi!!!

I love V2!

I have that one too! I've got three V1's (one purple, one dark pink, one light pink) and two V2's (one translucent blue, one camouflage). V2's rule! :puroperatchi:

I have two V1s and one V2, though I'm only raising the V2 at the mo, the other V1's are locked away, and my friend has the key, cuz she needed it for the locker at school! Boo hoo!!! :D

I have that one too! I've got three V1's (one purple, one dark pink, one light pink) and two V2's (one translucent blue, one camouflage). V2's rule! :lol:
aww, everyone has more then one tama, I dont have any money to buy another one and my mom wont buy me another either because she is always like, 'oh, you've already got one'

I have Both.

:ph34r: Fez says "Am I a V1 or V2, or both..."

Ihave 5 V1's, I think, and 1 V2. It's camoflauge!!!

er i dont know what i have o.o; i know im an idiot for not knowing but i really dont know x.x my friend got it or me as a gift... its dark purple but you can see the inside >.> and its got light purple buttons and my tamas a puroperatchi >.> (its a teen)

I have 2 v1's, but only play with 1. I play with my light pink one with hearts. I love it. My other one is a clear orange tamagotchi. Im getting a Tropical fun- Blue, when Toys R Us gets them in, which is gonna be in the next few weeks. I cant wait!!!

Tama_girl3000, Dont worry about not having more than one Tamagotchi. I only have 2, but dont even play with one of them! I find its quite hard to play with both and get good charecters. I only got the orange one because I thought my pink one was broken. I personally love only having 1 Tamagotchi. But, I'm gonna have 1 v1 and 1 v2.

I have 2 v2s one is dark pink with purple and orange flowers and the other is blue with flowers :mametchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a V.1 that is sparkly orange and a V.2 with tropical flowers on it.(light blue)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back