V1 or V4?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

~Zunky~

Reaction score
I have an oarnge bursts style V1 and a glow in the dark V4 and I`m wondering wich one I should Run this week.

Well it IS easier to care for ^____^ and uses less battary power cause their`s less data on it :) thanks!

I wood run both really i could do that easily as i run 8 at the same time :)

I wood run both really i could do that easily as i run 8 at the same time ;)
8! WOW :) What`s your secret for doing so and also being in school? *plans to run all 5 and buying more and running those during the summer*

Yeah, I think you should take care of both at the same time. It may be a hard task at first, but once they get used to all the attention, they calm down a bit.

I'm suggesting this because, you want both of them to grow, right? Well, if you take care fo them in weekly intervals, then, they won't grow as fast as each other. Just a suggestion.

So far I have in votes:

2 for the V1 and 2 for both...

0 for just the V4

:blink:

Let`s just see what the next replier has to say! ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
The Tamagotchi Connection or Connexion v1 seems simpler to take care of. But I prefer the v4 because it's funnier in my opinon.

Locky458

Go ahead and run both, definitely. Then you can connect them and what not.

If I had to choose, though, I'd choose V1; less maintainance, and none of that tamatown nonsense. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back