V1 or V5?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

WhereEaglesDare

Reaction score
Tomorrow I am going back to school. It's my first year of college and I am doing night school for remedial English during the summer. I always run my Tamas during the summer because that is usually when my friends leave me for wherever their vacation destinations happen to be. I am currently running my V2 and a P1, but I am debating on a third to run; I took the battery out of my V4 because I think it would be too high-maintenance to run during school (plus I'm bored with it). School hours are from 5:30 to 9:30 PM.

I have a V1 running at the moment, but I just found my V5 in one of my drawers. I want to run my V5, but I know that my V1 is pretty low-maintenance. Then again, it's been a while since I ran my V5 and want to get the feel of it again. I'm wondering, since I'm only doing night school, is it worth it to power up my V5 and put my V1 back on the shelf?

If you aren't really doing anything during the day, then I guess you should if you really want to run your v5 (I prefer v1s though!). If you make sure that they're all taken care of before school, it shouldn't be too much trouble to run them during school. If you get to be really busy, you could also pause the v5 during school hours. I think you should run the one you prefer the most, which seems to be the v5!

I vote for the v5.

And you should log about it because I'm watching your log and it seems like hardly anyone logs about a v5. I'm tired of reading about music stars. -.-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back