v1..v2..v3...whats up with all these ver!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

should Bandai stop making diff vers of tamas?

• They should just make one good one! instead of lots

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • i like all the differenet ver!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anime girl

Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt]ive been thinking...why is Bandai making all these ver1, 2, 3?[/SIZE]

why dont they make just 1 really good one! insted of making all these little 1s and wasting our money! sure its how they make money...but still...does anyone agree with me?

i like prtend they only made a ver 1 now shop nothing cause the did not think of that do you get my point

i have a v3 and they r not 2 different than a v2
not TO diff., but still diff.

i mean, there are the V1-3s

angelgotchis devilgotchies, they are different.

Yeah, I guess if they stopped and one day George came uo and said "You know what would be cool on a tama??? A Calculater and a cellphone"

And then Mary said"OOOHHH......sorry wer'e done making tamas" *prays* "never let it happen"

Yeah, I guess if they stopped and one day George came uo and said "You know what would be cool on a tama??? A Calculater and a cellphone"And then Mary said"OOOHHH......sorry wer'e done making tamas" *prays* "never let it happen"
There actually was a tama calculater. Right here.

[SIZE=14pt]ive been thinking...why is Bandai making all these ver1, 2, 3?[/SIZE]why dont they make just 1 really good one! insted of making all these little 1s and wasting our money! sure its how they make money...but still...does anyone agree with me?
I think the different kinds of v's are COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!

[SIZE=14pt]ive been thinking...why is Bandai making all these ver1, 2, 3?[/SIZE]why dont they make just 1 really good one! insted of making all these little 1s and wasting our money! sure its how they make money...but still...does anyone agree with me?
I think the different kinds of v's are COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!

Because them making us waste our money is how they get profit. The more we spend on tamas, the more money they get to make more products for us to waste our money on. They're going to continue to make different version tamagotchis until people stop buying them. My guess is they're going to milk the fad for every penny it's worth.

They do it for money, they know tamas are popular so they make more, if they weren't so popular, they would stop. Plus, if they made 1 good one, 1 day people would get sick of it, no matter HOW good it is so yeah...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back