V1...............

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamagotchi5252

Reaction score
can v1 pause and if they can how please try and reply quick cos i have to go to school soon

V1's can pause ;) . Hold the A button and then press the B button :D .

A button - First button

B button- Middle button

//TL

No they can't pause!
American V1's have the Pause feature and like Tama*Lover said you have to hit A and B. Trust me I have 4 V1.

can v1 pause and if they can how please try and reply quick cos i have to go to school soon
Go to the time screen(press "b" with nothing selected), then press "a"+"c" together. ;)

Go to the time screen(press "b" with nothing selected), then press "a"+"c" together. :D
^^ You do that to change the time on your Tamagotchi, not to pause it. To pause it, press and hold down the A button, then press the B button.

^^ You do that to change the time on your Tamagotchi, not to pause it. To pause it, press and hold down the A button, then press the B button.
The V1 ConneXions did not have the PAUSE feature. (Mostly UK/European and Australasian versions)

To pause them you did go to the time screen as if you were going to change the time, press A + C to get the SET mssg flashing, then left them "paused" until you wanted to continue.

Not all V1s had the A+B pause feature :D

Last edited by a moderator:
No they can't pause!
(Yes, they can)

For the reference the v1 started the pause feature because kids kept on taking them to school and I guess it bothered their education or the need to pay attention. :rolleyes:

I'm talking about the U.S. Connections.

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=14pt]Yes they can. If your tama says tamagtchi on the top you go onto clock and press a and c. If it says tamagotchi connexion you press a and b on the normal screen.[/SIZE] :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back