V1s

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shilo_Tama

Reaction score
Everyone these days has a V4 tama...makes me think..what happened to all the V1s? They just seem to be shunted aside to make way for new technology!

What is your opinion?

Well, they aren't as common as they once were. You can't buy them in stores anymore and people sold/broke/lost some.

It's easy to get a V4, but a little harder to get a V1. It doesn't make it any less good though. ;]

I know! I like v1s. My v1 is often shunned by others but it lives above it all.

Mine is on 75th Generation and I'm aiming for Hanatchi.

yeah, I still totaly love my V1. I hadn't had it running for ages, (no batteries) but I started it again recently. He's now a healthy teenage boy, a hinotamatchi, and his name's Kyo. (read my blog for more info- click my siggy) I don't generaly keep my tamas out at school because they get taken away so easily, but whenever anyone sees my tamas, a v1, or any other version in fact, they just kind of ignore them. (just other kids, though! The teachers would go berserk if they saw my tams) I'd say that v1s are out of fashion, but that doesn't mean that true tama fans can't enjoy them!

I like my v4 but the other versions r much more fun I only found the v3 but I am still looking 4 the other versions I know the other vesions r cool becuse I look them up I love the v1 charcters :lol: -_-

I actually enjoy the Version 1s more because they are so simple and lovable and it brings back good memories for me. I just can't explain it. There will always be a place for Version 1s in my heart. :lol:

Cinderpelt♥

I got my 2 V1's when they were brand new about 3 years ago. I'm running only 1 of my V1's. I never let them live in genorations because I have had every single characters including the 2 oldies and Oyajitchi. Right now I'm seeing how long one can live. Just something I did for fun. His name is Mark and he's currently 38.

I also have 2 V4's. I'm running both too. 1 I am letting live in genorations and the other I'm seeing how long it can live as well. His name is Ben and he's currently 35.

V1's aren't as good as V2's, V3's, and V4. I like those 3 best because they have more features. Such as cetain things you can do when you connect with the same version. I have only 1 V2 right now. Since I just bought a Tamagotchi Angel and will be buying 2 V4.5's, I'm going to get another V2 later. All I need is a P2 and I completed my goals. Then I'll have goals for Tamagotchi Ocean, Devilgoth, Sanataclautch, and more. (I know that has nothing to do with the V1)

Basically, V1's aren't as cool as they were 3 years ago.

-C.M.

Yes they are cool! Well, at least I think so. And like cinderpelt said, the way they are a bit more simple is what I enjoy. Kind of weird, but somehow I think that brings more depth to keeping one. (please try not to think about why- even I don't know) Also, I like it that getting a certain character depends entirely on how well you take care of it, and not on skill points as well. Plus, whenever I play with any newer versions, I always feel a pressure to get as many points and items as I can, which I find very annoying. But on the V1, nothing like this happens, because there are no points. So basicaly what I'm trying to say is that, out of the tamagotchi connections, the v1s are the ones that resemble pets most. And being like pets is what they're designed to do. But none of this means that I don't like the newer versions!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back