v2 and v3 mateing

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

doggiedreams

Reaction score
can v2 and v3 mate????

they have all 4 hearts

* MOVED to Help for New Tamagotchi Owners forum *

Last edited by a moderator:
yes they can -- we have already had it happen last friday. A V2 and a V3 -- now we have 2 baby girls

You go on your v3 to the heart icon then you click others and then you connect your v3 with the other different version tam.

That's awesome... I still wanna know how to make Tamagotchi twins, though... -___-

get on www.mimmichi.com and they told me that v3 and v2 can mate hope it helps

~hottie99~ :p

:huh: do yah guys now were to get a v3 besides online? i want one soo badly :huh: :eek: :p :) :huh: :huh:

That's awesome... I still wanna know how to make Tamagotchi twins, though... -___-
There is no way to get twins, I think Bandai actually said it isn't possible. The only way is to use an item which comes from a password for the V3, which creates a clone of your tama temporarily, it doesn't stay. I wish people would get over the whole freakin twin thing..

- Kohaku :D

:ph34r: do yah guys now were to get a v3 besides online? i want one soo badly :huh: :huh: :huh: :rolleyes: :angry: :huh:
hi

Go to toys r us walmart walgreens target the mall game stop eb games and KB toys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back