V2 Battery Trouble

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MintyDreams7

Reaction score
My V2 seems to have a battery issue.

I've recently put 3 new batteries into it, and the first one only lasted about 10 minutes before I got the "battery low" warning. The second battery lasted a few hours before I got the "battery low" warning...and the third battery lasted me a few weeks when randomly earlier today I got the "battery low" warning and removed them.

Is this a common issue for V2s/some versions to drain batteries like that, or is there something possibly wrong with my Tamagotchi?

Or am I just possibly using inferior batteries or something?

It might be a battery problem, I actually don't know much about batteries but I highly doubt it's your tamagotchi's fault. :chohimetchi:

This happened to me. I put 4 batteries in it and every 2 weeks it said low battery. It was a 4.5 black flames.

Mine did the same thing, that version i think had a big batery glitch, I was changing mine every 2 weeks as well.

Hmm, I sujest mabey upgrade to a different version. they get better each time

Mine did the same thing, that version i think had a big batery glitch, I was changing mine every 2 weeks as well.
Hmm, I sujest mabey upgrade to a different version. they get better each time
Updating to a newer version isn't something I want to do at all. Its not a case of just going out and buying a V5 or something, I want to play with a V2 because I liked them and their characters.

I have a V1, Connexion, V2 and V4.5 and only the V2 has had this battery problem. =(

Its too bad that some Tamagotchis seem to have a battery issue.

Its a little disheartening because it only started doing that after I replaced the original battery. (the one it was packaged with). =/

I had left it on pause for a long time due to my busy schedule, and when that battery died, I took it out and replaced it only to have all of my 'extra' batteries fail after 2-10 minutes. I thought maybe the batteries themselves were just old (as they had been in my desk for a while), so I bought those new ones I posted about and well, they didn't fare well either.

Well, thank you for your helpful replies. I guess I will have to retire my V2. I can't afford to be replacing the battery every so many hours/weeks and whenever it decides to die.

r u people all serious!?!?!?!?i have a V2 and the batteries lasted completely normal! maybe u didnt use de right type of battery..its always a posiblity

r u people all serious!?!?!?!?i have a V2 and the batteries lasted completely normal! maybe u didnt use de right type of battery..its always a posiblity
Well... all Tamagotchis are different. There might've been a bad 'run' on the production line and maybe some have battery issues.

This V2 is also from the UK and they are slightly different from the ones in North America. (the differences are subtle, but are there)

There's also possibility that I just happened to get a faulty one. XD

but I digress,

Any specific brands of batteries you can reccomend?

if you go to a website, i forget which one, they tell the exact type of bettery you need. Youo could also look up on google tamagotchi batteries!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back