V2 Child Stage only lasts 24 hrs

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TamaBE

Reaction score
Hey, yesterday I started a new generation of my V2 after having the Baby screen (where you are supposed to enter the name) for a month due to lack of time. I got a Kuribotchi after one hour, and then today, I had to replace the battery and this afternoon it already turned into a teen (Young Mimitchi) after 24 hrs. Isn't the child stage on V2 usually 2 days? Could it be that the cycle got interrupted by the change of battery and it developed earlier than it was supposed to?

Actually the child will last for 24 hours in the connections so it’s going as intended.

Not 100% sure but changing the battery will not necessarily interrupt the evolution times.

Actually the child will last for 24 hours in the connections so it’s going as intended.

Not 100% sure but changing the battery will not necessarily interrupt the evolution times.
Oh wow, I was always sure it has been 2 days. What a one month break could do to your memory ;)
But also here it says it's 2 days in the V1 - V3: https://tamagotchi.fandom.com/wiki/Child_stage#Tamagotchi_Connection_Version_1-3

As for the battery change: yes, it usually shouldn't impact the evolution times, but I just thought it might be by mistake. My V2 isn't the newest anymore.

Latest posts

Back