V2 conneXion

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jappyx

Reaction score
Hello all!

I have just gotten a V2 from a friend for my b'day! I am so excited!! :D

I just throght i'd let you all know about it!

Some new things are:

Games: You get a new game each time you evlove.. (i think)

Shop: You can spend oyu points/"Gotchi points" that you have won of the games on stuff for your tama!

Connecting: When you go to connect you either choose V1 connect or V2 connect. When you connect with a nother V2, you can choose if you want to play a game or presnet. (i havet connected 2 V2s, but when i do, ill tell you guys!)

Food itams: You can get either Food/meal, Snack or treat. The threat is a peice of food you have borght from the shop.

Chariters: Their are new chars. I think, from what i can see, they are from the keitai. And you can see some interesting ones in the bump game.

All in all, it is really fun and i nice change from the reguar V1s. If their is any questions that i havnt answered allready, feel free to ask! :angry:

Just one moren note, many people have been asking how to get to the shop, well, you go to the game option and it says:

Game

Shop

Item.

Hope you like the info!

-jappyx

Wow! Thanks sooooooooooooooooooo much for posting things! Also is there items from keitais (laptop, mag, Sanario Kitty, etc. etc.)? If there is then I HAVE to buy it! Oh and late Happy Birthday! :angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the birthday wishes :angry:

Well, i have had my one for about a day, so i dont know much about the items. I have gotten a hair potion, fried chicken, and fish,... i got them all from the shop.

I have also seen a trumpet, bat wings and more... I have borght 2 things from the shop 2day, so i will have to wait till 2moz to see some more.

Has anyone else gotten one and can shear their items they have seen/borght?

I heard once you buy something from the shop and use/eat it you will never be able to buy the same thing again. As in it never will be renewed to include that particular item. Is this true?

Well, unlike the keitai, sadly, if you buy, say a fried chickon... You can only eat it once, and then it dissapears from the menu.

I was in the shop 2day and i saw cheese!! :angry: it is so cool!

Any other comments or questions?

The sounds are the same, but abit lower..

And, yes, their are new chars. Some i have gotten in my keitai.

The items are different from that of the keitai, but some of them are really cool, like the ufo :angry: You can earn point easily by playing the slot game. Sometimes the item you already purchased returns in the shop. Also buy a plant when you've got an adult character, I don't tell you what it does, but it's nice!

Same as usual i think...

Umm... I just noticed 2day that it has a pause!

Their are interesting itams in the shop, but i keep buying cheap items and always run out of money for the expencive ones. Becuase my one is not an adult, it doent have the slot game yet...

Do The items you bought stay with each generation??

ex:You buy a banana with one of your tamagotchis, but don't use it.When he has a kid and disappears, will the kid still have it?

Another one is: If you bought Bat Wings with, would they still be there for the next generation?

On the V1, your items wouldn't stay. Every time you got advanced a generation, they'd all disappear.

I do not know the answer to that question at this time because i havnt passed a generation because i have had it like 3 days.

hhmmm...well let us know when you get to the next generation. If you can, it'll be awesome!! I'd have like a master collection of every item!!

Well, i have been thinking about it, and when you buy something from the shop, then eat it, you lose it, and cant get it back unles you buy anotherone... So you can only use the foods once.... So mabey they dont continu into the next gen. But, i am not sure :huh: :huh:

AHHHHHHHH!! i was just thinking about my V2, and i noticed that it has the contioioues beep when you hold it to your ear. Simular to the ones on the ConnECTion1. I think this may mean it will run out of batteries really quick! I am not sure yet, but ill report back.

OMG!! i got my 2nd V2 today! It is so cool! i love it!

Anyone have any questons or cooments about them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back