V2 evolution hiccups

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

decotchi_boy

Reaction score
All right, here it is. I wanted to get a mimitchi on my v2 (even generation throught perfect care) and decided to make my tama sleep all day and night so he wouldn't lose hearts. But there were problems. He evolved only at 5 years old (I swear, I woke him up when he was 3+ and 4!) and secondly, he became a ChoHimetchi instead! :unsure: Could this have something to do with his missed trainings? :(

And I have a question about v4 fortune cookies (actually it's more like a table as I need to know the exact outcomes)

MONEY:

1 star: ??

3 star: get 500gp instead of 400 in Champions in non-IRC games

LOVE:

1 star: ??

3 star: ??

HEALTH:

1 star: Tama changes its animation on the screen

3 star: Tama gains 1lb instead of 2lb when eating a snack

Last edited by a moderator:
I dunno Q1, As I dont have v2-

But I can answer Q2.

1 Star = bad luck, fall flat on face.

1 star = unfriendly, mean, doesent grow well.

3 stars = next time to connect = extra face/heart.

Get your eyes cheeked. I think you have a vision problom.

I can't help you with your V2, but I can help you with your V4.

1 Star (this counts for every icon): Bad

2 Stars: Average

3 Stars: AWESOME, DUDE!!!!

For example: If you have 1 star in the Gotchi Points icon, then you make less Gotchi Points than usual. Same thing for the Heart and Health icons. 1 Heart: less likely to make friends. 1 Health: gets sick more often than usual. As a baby, your Tama's fortune is two stars for each icon. As you get older and keep getting fortune mails, it can vary. If you make constant donations, you will have better luck.

Last edited by a moderator:
javascript:emoticon(' :D ')Sorry I can't answer your V2 question but if you get one money star and then you get a letter it's probably a burglar, 9 times out of 10. If you get two stars in something , nothing un-normal happens. If you get 3 money stars the king gives you points. If you get

3 love stars 8 times out of 10 the king gives you a heart chocolate or a boquet. javascript:emoticon(' :lol: ')

Get your eyes cheeked. I think you have a vision problom.
I'll have ya know that I think you're being very rude and I don't get you anyway. :mametchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back