V2 Guide

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

memetchi4321

Reaction score
Well Hello I thought since there is a v4 and v3 guide why not v2

Getting started Pull the tab out of your tama enter the time and date (do this carefully as tamagotchi will celebrate special dates set youre birthday then wait for youre egg to hatch

Icon #1 Health Meters - Chek youre pets hungry and happy meters (the more hearts filled the better). Check how many training points youre pet has. See how old youre pet is its name and it weight. See youre generation and if youre pet is a boy or a girl.And last but not least check how much mmoney you have.

Icon #2 Food - Choose beetween Meal Snack Or Treat to feed youre pet. Meal increases Hungry hearts. Snack increases Happy hearts. Treats are store bought foods that can increse either Happy or Hunger hearts.

Icon #3 Toilet - Use this icon if your pet makes a mess. If you catch youre tamagotchi with stink lines it needs to go to the bathroom go to the toilet icon to make it go to the bathroom on the toilet if youre to slow your tama will make a mess. (this does not work on babys)

Icon#4 Games - Play games with get a new game every time youre pet grows for example if I had an Adult I would be able to play all 4 games but a baby can only play one. The games are jump bump heading and slot. Go to the shop to buy items for youre tamagotchi (some items can only be used as adults. Go to youre items to look and play with all the items you baught from the shop.

Icon #5 Connecting - Connect with other Tamagotchis. Choose v2 to connect with another v2 chose game to play a game and present to give a present.(both tamagotchis must be on the same thing). Chose v1 to connect with other versions(it doese not have to be a v1 it can connect with a v3 and v4 too).

Icon #6 Dicipline - Use Praise or Time out to gain training points.

When to praise:

When Tamagotchi is crying

When Tamagotchi has turned its back

When to give a time out:

When Tamagotchi calls for no reason

When Tamagotchi refuses to eat even though its hungry

Icon #7 Medicine - If Tamagotchi is sick feed it a dose of medicine if it isn't better dont hesitate to give it another dose.

Icon #8 Lights - Turn the lights off when Tamagotchi goes to sleep but dont turn them off when its awake.

Icon #9 Freind list - Choose Freinds to look at all the tamagotchis you connected with. Choose Present to wrap a present to send to a freind.

Icon #10 Attention - You can't go to this icon this lights up when your tamagotchi needs something. Go to the helth Meter to see what tamagotchi needs.

And thats the basics of the v2 hope this helped

*claps* Good job! :) We are glad that you decided to make one just like me, Spiffy, Rensa, and Chocosilver! :(

May you bold print some areas? :lol:

*claps* Good job! :) We are glad that you decided to make one just like me, Spiffy, Rensa, and Chocosilver! :)
May you bold print some areas? :)
OOPs sorry I wish I had seen this earlier but the edit button is gone :p :p :p

It sounds good but 2 resons :D

1:I havent got one :D

2:V4 is at the top of all versions and its better. ;)

Ok. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back