V2 Mating

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Omis

Reaction score
I know some of you have already done it. But this is my first time. How exactly do you do it. Do you have to connect in V1 mode? Or do you have to conncect in V2 mode on Present.

PLease help.

*Dont post things like you dont know. Waste your time, and mine.*

If you're connecting a V1 with a V2 with a view to get them mated, then (on the V2 you're using) you have to choose the option of V1 playmate in the IR Communications icon section (does this make sense....?). The V1 you just connect as you would normally.

V1s and V2s connect quite happily this way. My second gen on V2 was with a V1 mate.

Best, etc.

TamaMum

on the luv potion do u use it the connect aboy and a girl and the will have a baby :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :) :ph34r: :(

Thanx. My Tamas just made it. I connected both of my V2 together on V1 mode. They mated right away

BTW ayesha: The love potion just makes your tamagotchi run with hearts around its head for a while.

They can also mate on V2 mode. I've achieved that. As for the love potion, it is heaps cool. One Tama (loved potioned) went to the other and it puckered it lips and kissed my Tama smack on the lips between two hearts. Next time I connected (as V2s), they had babies at the age of 3 or 4. (!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back