V2 Tamagotchi Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

msaaan

Reaction score
Hello! I recently started using my V2 again :) I got it in 2004 when I was a kid and I wanted to share my journey with my Tamagotchi. I also had a couple questions for anyone who reads this and uses the V2. How do you know how much they're supposed to weigh? How often do I need to feed my Tamagotchi?

Attachments

• tamagotchi.jpg
    tamagotchi.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
Hiii! So glad to see your log, I responded to your comment on my log, but in case you look here first. HERE, is a V2 guide. Also I did some looking have come across this as a common answer:

Baby:about 5-10 lbs.

Toddler: about 10-15 lbs.

Teenager: about 15-30 lbs.

Adult: about 30 to 50.

Honestly if your tamagotchi refuses to play games and is otherwise happy and/or full. This usually means they are at the exact weight they should be. You can always feed them a snack or two and they will gain enough weight for you to play an extra game. :hanatchi:

Hello! I recently started using my V2 again :) I got it in 2004 when I was a kid and I wanted to share my journey with my Tamagotchi. I also had a couple questions for anyone who reads this and uses the V2. How do you know how much they're supposed to weigh? How often do I need to feed my Tamagotchi?
Update! I have a cute young Mametchi!! btw his name is Queso 🧀 Pretty sure I made a training mistake yesterday. he beeped while his happy and hunger hearts were full, but he had pooped and was turned around mad, so I gave him praise thinking it's what he needed but I guess I was actually supposed to give him a time out. Bummer :-(

Attachments

• update tama.jpg
    update tama.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
Honestly, anything cute! I've gotten an oniontchi, nyorotchi, and tarakotchi in the past.

Update! I have a cute young Mametchi!! btw his name is Queso 🧀 Pretty sure I made a training mistake yesterday. he beeped while his happy and hunger hearts were full, but he had pooped and was turned around mad, so I gave him praise thinking it's what he needed but I guess I was actually supposed to give him a time out. Bummer :-(
He turned into a Pyonchitchi!! Never had this character before, so excited to put him in little costumes and hopefully see how long he lasts!

Attachments

• tama.jpg
    tama.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • tama 2.jpg
    tama 2.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
also, I wanted to ask, once I reach this stage how long does it take to become a senior and eventually die? I've been checking online but they don't really specify if it'll turn into a senior or not.

also, I wanted to ask, once I reach this stage how long does it take to become a senior and eventually die? I've been checking online but they don't really specify if it'll turn into a senior or not.
Looks like senior stage happens once the tama hits 12-13, from my research? As for death I can't remember how long a V2 can live but I'm sure for at least a good few days more if u take good care of them!

Otherwise, AWW Pyonchitchi is so adorable! Congrats on raising one. :3

I'll keep updating throughout but it's gotten pretty quiet now that he's an adult. He pretty much takes care of himself! I wish I had another tama connection so I could marry Queso and make a baby tama (I've never done this). But I was looking at prices and they're pretty steep!

I know, I love the V2 so much but I sadly only have one that fully works at the moment. I would collect many more if they were not so crazy expensive! Not sure if I mentioned before, but there are lots of second hand tamas on Facebook Tamagotchi groups if you don't mind them being used!

The prices I have seen, are usually a little more reasonable! Plus it's fun to hunt for shell designs you might not find on eBay for example. I feel like people tend to really raise the prices on there. Good luck! And if you are looking for a certain design, I'd be glad to let you know if I come across any! B)

Latest posts

Back