V2 teen

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MimitchiRocks

Reaction score
I found a picture of the teen I got on my Connexion V2 on Tamalove. It's from the Osutchi/Mesutchi, but I'm not sure what its name is. Here's a description: Short, kind of round body with big Kuchipatchi-like lips that stick out and a long propeller/two-leaf think coming out of its head. I've seen the picture, but not the name...help me!

No, it's not the one seen on the Tama screen in the Connexion V2 page on Tamalove. I think that one's an adult. Mine has no black on it. Maybe you're right though, we'll see...

I think you will find it's a propellertchi. This tama is yellow with green propellers and little yellow legs. It is a teen from osu/mesu.

Dear V2 Teen,

I know your situation.Many people have problems like that.But those are normal,random events that pop up in most tamagotchis.In my tama,one time,it was an ugly creature with a whale's tale,and it had really big nostrils.I later on learned that you can actually create formulas for new tama species.But it doesn't really matter.Try to figure out the formula or go to a character growth chart here:www.tamagotchi.com :blink:

I know what it is!! :lol: i have it right now and tomorrow night at nine o cklock it will be an adult and i hope it will be zuccitchi or maskutchi (want the secrets :blink: ).

Anyway, its a propellertchi :huh: <---that one :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back