v2,v3 screensaver?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mamelover

Reaction score
OK so sometimes when I had a toddler on my v3 and a didn't touch it for awhile and it was rolling on the bottom of the screen is this normal???

(PS it happend on my v2 too)

~Mamelover :p ;)

Yes, this is perfectly normal. Bandai put it in as a cute little animation, and it is cute :p ;)

this is quite normal. all sorts of tamas do this but they also do it in many different ways. it usually means there bored and they want your attention. mine used to do it all the time but now it is older so it zooms its face right up to my screen. Have fun with your tama. ^_^

I love when it does that. But I think it only does it when it is a toddler. But in the higher versions, it doesn't do that.

OK so sometimes when I had a toddler on my v3 and a didn't touch it for awhile and it was rolling on the bottom of the screen is this normal???
(PS it happend on my v2 too)

~Mamelover :D :mimitchi:
No, it is just because your Tama is bored, it will do that! :(

You might even see ur Teen running and falling on its face, this is just because it it also bored!

this is quite normal. all sorts of tamas do this but they also do it in many different ways. it usually means there bored and they want your attention. mine used to do it all the time but now it is older so it zooms its face right up to my screen. Have fun with your tama. :D
Oh, Oh, Oh,!!! YES!!! I also love the "Close up efect!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back