V2---WHERE?!?!?!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

eekamouse03

Reaction score
i need to know where to buy a new tama. connection v2 thats NOT online... thanx!!! also, does anyone have a v2 growth chart i can see/have/print??

*Moved :( by Bell Sprout: This is a help topic. :) *

Last edited by a moderator:
well first, you can go to target or toys r us. I would go to Toys r us, because (at least the one that I go to) it has sooooo many more tamagotchi it almost ALWAYS has ALL of the different colors of the tamagotchi there, but Target is still great too!! (And walmart is known to have them at times...you can always go there if you really want one...which I would if I were you, lol!!)

And, try this web site (You can see it, have it, and print it!!) : img.photobucket.com/albums/v105/Torn9/v1.gif

if that doesn't work, or if its not good enough, or if its not what you wanted or needed, please be happy to PM me, because I have even more websites that I'd be happy to share with you, or anybody!! You or anybody can PM me if you want to!! Im always happy to help, and make new friends!!

Always glad to help!! ;)

-Tama_chi :ph34r:

well first, you can go to target or toys r us. I would go to Toys r us, because (at least the one that I go to) it has sooooo many more tamagotchi it almost ALWAYS has ALL of the different colors of the tamagotchi there, but Target is still great too!! (And walmart is known to have them at times...you can always go there if you really want one...which I would if I were you, lol!!)
[SIZE=8pt]I agree totally with tama_chi. The first place I checked was Toys R Us, where I purchased a Tropical Fun Pink one. Then I decided to go to Target to see if they had diffferent ones. I ended up buying a Tropical Fun Blue, then when back to Toys R Us to return the Pink one. I've also seen them at Wal-mart (almost bought the Hearts version!), and some Gamestop stores sell them. You can go on their (Gamestop's) website to do an inventory search of the stores near you.[/SIZE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back