V3 Antennae

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you know why here is an antennae on V3s?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

• hav'nt got a V3

• not sure

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The V3 Tamagotchis are modeled after the ones in Japan. The ones in Japan have the antenna on top because they can communicate with cell phones there. The ones in the U.S. are just for decoration and do nothing special.
totally agree with u on this topic and i think it would be really cool if the ones we have here in the u.s. could work like the ones in japan!

I think it is because it would make ti connect to tamatown for password and because it looks different AND it makes the tamagotchi do otherstuff also :huh:

It's a decoration, I have seen inside one because I have a translucent tama.  It is empty.  I think it might symbolize being connected to the internet, that would make sense.
:huh: Same-I have the green see-through 1. I think it is 2 symbolise connecting 2 the internet as well :)

I've read that in Japan it allowed your Tamas to connect with cell phones, but in America the feature was abandoned. So, like everyone has said, now it's just for show.

I don't know but theres no reason theres nothing to do with it. (At least it's decoration :( )

in japan they have so that you can connect it to your cellphones and Us copied the design but dint make the cellphone part... i think they thought it wuz 4 little kids or it wuz 2 expensive or sumthin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back