V3 Bump Game Guide!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Brian61316

Reaction score
Hello to all!

Well I’m just hoping this helps everybody that doesn’t get the bump game, at first I didn’t but after research in the net and trying to prove and disprove some theories I think I understand it quite well.

[SIZE=14pt]Main Info[/SIZE]

The point of the game is to bump your opponent to the floor. You do this by waiting till the word PUSH! Appears in the screen when this happens its time you press the middle button(A.K.A. B button). Don’t wait too long for pushing the B button or the PUSH! Words will disappear and then you will have no chance to win. When you successfully press the B button a fast moving scale will appear and it will be filling up and empting until you press the B button and stop it. The most filled that you stop the scale the better chance of winning but sometimes this isn’t all it takes.In total their 8 level and gives you 2,000 or more points.

[SIZE=14pt]Tips and Tricks[/SIZE]

1- I didn’t think it true but i tried and it has worked for me. The more weight your tamagotchi has the bigger the chance of winning (I always get mine 52 or higher)

2- The hardest part is definitely the scale. I began with waiting till it got high up and press the button, but never got high scale. I tried another thing, randomly pressing the button all the time, it worked sometimes but not what I wanted. So I then waited for the push sign to appear press the b button and then as quickly as I could I pressed it again and got a pretty decent score. I started to experiment with the timing and got it right. Remember The faster the timing the better.

So, please post on this and tell me if it worked for you and other tips you use. Have fun ! B)

Yeah - I found that doing a "double click" - almost like on my PCs Mouse usually gets me a high bar / power score to start the Bump game - but I don't usually get past a couple of rounds because my tamas are always underfed... :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back